India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Ka Dushman -Chand!

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Todays episode..the dude mentions...Some "Pyaar ka Dushman" told on Abyendra and Maithli tht they were goin to run away...to Maithli's Dad...and Maithli got burned alive. Shesshhh. I still cant hear tht...Its soo bad! CryCryCryCry
But anyways...I think it was Chand...When Piya first came into the house...he said..her face matches maithli's...and later....he took out a pic of Maithli and a broach...and he was caressing it...in his hands...which I found reallllyyyy disgusting btw! AngryOuchConfused
If she was his's sons love..why was HE caressing it....I think he wanted Maithli and he was jealous...He still wants to ruin Piya like he used to say with Danish...I dont even think tht he is his dad..Orrr it cud be abhay's evil brother!! Who also loved Maithli..(like in vamp. diaries) but in tht show...since both bros loved the same grl..either of them cudve never said anything which wudve killed her! But guess what tht evil bro of his cud be Chand's son...lol...But anyways...
I think tht Pyaar ka Dushman was Chand n his other son....Watch it come true later...Any1 Agrees??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ahciranjalianjaligitika.jmayur786saphira7988--AROMAL--shona.--sumana13--Aisha.TOTAL-ROMANTIC-.Perk.-

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think the pyaar ka dushman is Abhay's bro who will entry in the show soon. Maybe he didn't want Maithili to marry Abhay bcoz of the distance of their status or he himself wanted to marry her. But I really disagree with the fact that Chand is behind this all. I don't think he's behind these at all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur786--AROMAL---sim--.Perk.-.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Abhay would've killed Chand if he had a hand in this. I'm pretty sure it's not him :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--ffkhanRitzieTOTAL-ROMANTIC

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
but remember abhay said yeh pehle bhi ho chuka hai to chand when they return from the college after piya's rustication is cancelled because abhay says no she was not there with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

I think the pyaar ka dushman is Abhay's bro who will entry in the show soon. Maybe he didn't want Maithili to marry Abhay bcoz of the distance of their status or he himself wanted to marry her. But I really disagree with the fact that Chand is behind this all. I don't think he's behind these at all.

Then its Abhay's evil bro!!!
Btw..I think after abhay and Piya get together...he will come cuz he'll want Piya b/c she looks like Maithli! So ya know..it will kinda ruin their relationship...sheshsh

--AROMAL--ffkhan

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

but remember abhay said yeh pehle bhi ho chuka hai to chand when they return from the college after piya's rustication is cancelled because abhay says no she was not there with him

Oh yeaaa.....see he didnt want her to be saved...he was also..lookin to hurt Piya by scaring her..and also by helpin Danish....
Wht wud explain..his caressing Maithli's Photo??
I dont think any dad wud do it like tht....to his son's love interest! wht he did was just disgusting..in a disgusting way i mean....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay would've killed Chand if he had a hand in this. I'm pretty sure it's not him :)

Thats also true....but then if his evil bro survives..why wont abhay be able to kill him..Oh i know b/c his bro wud be stronger than him....cuz he'd be drinkin humans blood..oh yea..(vamp. Diaries)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

shona. IF-Rockerz
shona.
shona.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i thought it was Chand as well
but it cud be his evil bro, this cud be making way for his entry which is happening soon....

--AROMAL--ffkhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index