Jennifer Winget'sFC:Daar ke Aage jeet haiNotePg.1 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
I love the song  ermm & jen is really an gud actress..no doubt

Lol as I said in the previous post that i have modified some rules here they are..

Before Reading Let me tell..If You havent commented in the Shop.let it be any shop..then plz dont req b4 commenting i guess it will be injustice to the ppl who regularly comment and wait for my shop to be open😃

1.Well lol my shop will be open now almost all the time..But i will be extremely slow with the requests coz My exams are gearing up and i need to study for that..And i was just waiting to open this 3rd shop..Now as i have opened this i am gonna become inactive lol well not completely but yup a lil bit😆..So if u req i will be extremely slow😆..So better u tell me the date b4 which i must give or else i will never work on it coz m Lazy

2.Ok so now the second rule is that i will take requests on any couple exception KASH and Shilpa Anand I wont make anything related to them as i dont feel like making on them anymore! ... and about JeRan Siddhima..I will take requests I have no problems with them😃..And for that you need to give me the pics😃

3.I prefer to work with episode Caps coz they are much easier that any other pics. and i am more comfortable with them..😆..As i already told u am a lazy girl😆 Lol.. 

4.And Suggestions are always welcome..And i will make them.But i need time to make those..Coz itz my 12th grade and i cant be with PS..LOl i use PS to get rid of study pressure but i get stuck to it as if it had a fevicol on it😆🤣..Lol so m thinking to get the glue out of PS..i knw itz impossible but then too will try🤔..Lol BTW i knw i do too much of bakwaas so just ignore the bakwaas 🤣 Lol..

5.For Avis plz give me the HIGH QUALITY Link of the video..If your link is not of good quality then the Avi will turn crappy😆 

6.For Siggies Give me GOOD QUALITY  Pics or else it will be really horrible lol..😆

7.Max 2 Reqs Per Person..And plz do use ur req ATLEAST FOR 2-3 DAYS  and Please do comment like if u liked it or not..coz i spend lot of time making the sigs and if u just dont comment I feel like itz waste of time..so plz do comment on the sig u have requested😃

8.DO NOT UPLOAD MY SIG ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE..THE SIGS ARE MEANT ONLY TO USE WITHIN  INDIA-FORUMS

9.Do Not CUT CROP  or Claim the Sig as Urs😃

10.Follow IF-Rules and have a happy time requesting..

The Most important thing

NOTE: I FORGOT TO TELL THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE.. THIS SHOP WILL BE OPEN ALWAYS..THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSED ONLY DURING MY EXAM TIMES😃 ..

AND PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING I DONT WANT TO REJECT OR IGNORE ANY OF YOUR REQUESTS

Some More Common Rules-No Pming ur reqs unless itz a birthday request-NO PERSONAL REQ PLZ!!!

-No PMing and asking if the req is done or not..If ur req is done i will pm u and put it in the shop😃

Have A Happy Request Time..

Love Ya
Pari

Muhahaha howz it😎
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Achievements:
1.   In 2006, Best Beti award at Star Parivar Red Carpet Awards.
2.   Comic Role Female award for Kkusum  at Ita Awards.
3.   Best Villon Female award at Star Parivar Red Carpet Awards.
4.   Actress award at Star Parivar Red Carpet Awards.
5.   Best Child Actrees award from Diseny Channel.
6.   Face Female awards at Star Parivar Awards.
7.   Fresh Face of Year award at Ita Awards.
8.   Best Patni award at Star Parivar Awards.
9.   Best Jodi award at Star Parivar Awards.
10. Supporting Role Female award at Sauasi Award.
11. Best Actress award at Star Parivar Awards.
12. Best Actress award at Golden Awards.
13. Best Minor award at Sauasi Awards.

These are really less for an actor like  jenny 😍 she deserve much more than wot she have got till date
Originally posted by Sara-Ksg

oye pagal tu andhi hai kya ..dekh mein post ker rahi hun yehin hun mein idiot duffer ...see luook open u r eyes ,.chashamaa laga ..ya phir  go clean u r eyes with water

Oye tu paagal  tereko ek baar bolne se samjh nahi aata m super duper paagal not a pagal😡 nd i posted b4 seein stups🤣

@nikki

Hiii
@niyu : can i chorify that for my shop 🤣
Originally posted by ..NiyaPari..

Lol as I said in the previous post that i have modified some rules here they are..

Before Reading Let me tell..If You havent commented in the Shop.let it be any shop..then plz dont req b4 commenting i guess it will be injustice to the ppl who regularly comment and wait for my shop to be open😃

1.Well lol my shop will be open now almost all the time..But i will be extremely slow with the requests coz My exams are gearing up and i need to study for that..And i was just waiting to open this 3rd shop..Now as i have opened this i am gonna become inactive lol well not completely but yup a lil bit😆..So if u req i will be extremely slow😆..So better u tell me the date b4 which i must give or else i will never work on it coz m Lazy

2.Ok so now the second rule is that i will take requests on any couple exception KASH and Shilpa Anand I wont make anything related to them as i dont feel like making on them anymore! ... and about JeRan Siddhima..I will take requests I have no problems with them😃..And for that you need to give me the pics😃

3.I prefer to work with episode Caps coz they are much easier that any other pics. and i am more comfortable with them..😆..As i already told u am a lazy girl😆 Lol.. 

4.And Suggestions are always welcome..And i will make them.But i need time to make those..Coz itz my 12th grade and i cant be with PS..LOl i use PS to get rid of study pressure but i get stuck to it as if it had a fevicol on it😆🤣..Lol so m thinking to get the glue out of PS..i knw itz impossible but then too will try🤔..Lol BTW i knw i do too much of bakwaas so just ignore the bakwaas 🤣 Lol..

5.For Avis plz give me the HIGH QUALITY Link of the video..If your link is not of good quality then the Avi will turn crappy😆 

6.For Siggies Give me GOOD QUALITY  Pics or else it will be really horrible lol..😆

7.Max 2 Reqs Per Person..And plz do use ur req ATLEAST FOR 2-3 DAYS  and Please do comment like if u liked it or not..coz i spend lot of time making the sigs and if u just dont comment I feel like itz waste of time..so plz do comment on the sig u have requested😃

8.DO NOT UPLOAD MY SIG ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE..THE SIGS ARE MEANT ONLY TO USE WITHIN  INDIA-FORUMS

9.Do Not CUT CROP  or Claim the Sig as Urs😃

10.Follow IF-Rules and have a happy time requesting..

The Most important thing

NOTE: I FORGOT TO TELL THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE.. THIS SHOP WILL BE OPEN ALWAYS..THIS SHOP WILL BE CLOSED ONLY DURING MY EXAM TIMES😃 ..

AND PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING I DONT WANT TO REJECT OR IGNORE ANY OF YOUR REQUESTS

Some More Common Rules-No Pming ur reqs unless itz a birthday request-NO PERSONAL REQ PLZ!!!

-No PMing and asking if the req is done or not..If ur req is done i will pm u and put it in the shop😃

Have A Happy Request Time..

Love Ya
Pari

Muhahaha howz it😎
🤣🤣🤣

Proud of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🥳
Pariiii I absolutely laaaavvvv ur second Rule...<3

These are really less for an actor like  jenny 😍 she deserve much more than wot she have got till date

true😳😳😍

Second u🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL BTW Guys she got for best patni where pati = KSG hayye KaJen☺️
Originally posted by Aditiloveskajen

Lol our frustration is never ending...............🤔😆

I can understand that ..those people  have made life a helll 😡