Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: When 2 become 1

shaggy110 Newbie
shaggy110
shaggy110

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Under 18 you have been warnedWink

The wedding has happened and everyone barring a few went home. Dadimaa tell geet to go and change as her wedding outfit must be uncomfortable. Annie comes and whispers to her "don't change let Maan bhai see you properly" and lets out a giggle.Tongue

Pinky Tasha and Annie take Geet upstairs...her room is all red and white and roses everywhere....her bed is decorated with fresh flowers and candles make the setting sooo romantic. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nakul comes in and leaves the milk for Maan. All the girls tease Geet that how lucky Maan is to have such beautiful sexy wife and how he won't be able to resist her today. Embarrassed

After a few moments Maan comes in and gets shy seeing all the girls but doesn't show it...the girls look nervous and run off!LOL

Geet looks down apprehensively and remembers his words "aik baar shaadi ho jane do pir dikhna"...Maan shuts the door and comes ever so slowly to Geet and says "Geet aaj main bahut khush hoo, tum khush ho?" Geet nods in agreement. He touches her and tells she looks beautiful. Geet gets nervous and says "Maan aap muje aise mat dekho"...Maan gives a smirk thinking you don't know what I got planned.LOL

Maan slowly comes near Geet and says seductively and sexily "I love you" and Geet replies "I love you too"...Maan shocked at the fact she responding to him...so he naughtily looks at her and gives her a kiss and before he does damage he says "I better remove this jewellery" and he helps her take off all her jewellery.Once he takes a dupatta off he sees her blouse is backless and he starts kissing her back. Geet wonders what she meant to do...she loves him but how does she show to him. Maan kisses her neck and hugs her so tightly.

Geet falls into the same passion and starts kissing him back and he gives a chance to open up her feeling. She opens up his buttons and sees what a toned and fit body her husband has. She remembers the time he got injured and touches the scar and kisses it...Maan knows why she is doing that and smiles to himself. Then she starts kissing like she is hungry and kisses his neck and both liplock again.

Maan realises she is pregnant and is about to move away and he sits up and Geet gets up and hugs him from behind sensually touching his 6 abs..Geet slowly says "Maan mat jaiye muje aapka pyar chaiye". Maan loves his wife initiating the lovemaking and kisses her and starts removing her blouse while both kiss each other profusely. Then the Ghagra is removed. Maan admires his wife beauty but he is going wild with excitement.

Then sensitively noticing Geets shyness he put the light off and leaves the candles burning...he touches her all over and tells her how sexy she is...and very quickly he unhooks her bra and knickers. Geet is feeling overcome but she knows she loves this man and they need to physically further their love. Maan knows Geet feeling too shy and he removes his clothes himself and slowly kisses her and comes on top of her and slowly making this as comfortable as possible he enters her and the two carry all night long love makingBlushing

In the morning Geet gets up to go but Maan pulls her back and says naughtily "ye tho shuroowaat thi agge agge dekho kiya hota hai"...Geet gets shy and says let me go I need to have a bath...Maan doesn't let go of her and says Geet Kal raat was the most special night of my life thankyou. Aur tume pyar mila ke nahi? Geet knows he is teasing her for starting the lovemaking process and runs away.....

Please hit LIke button if you like it

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25maan13579bono_jostnamansijani21anshimanshicyum321-SmexySmile-iqbals4everVintagepeachesha143nahtani88shah10Radhika Shah

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
nice.
nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
really nice
cont soon

• Page 1 of 1