Band Baaja (Page 2)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by ash91

lol...im eagerly waiting for shravan's dance lessonsLOLLOL the CVs have definitely looked into our posts about Barun's dancing abilities...even saachi was taking potshots at shravan today about his danceLOLLOLhonestly, i feel SaaVan can manage this wedding planning business well,i.e if they decide to take it up...shravan can look into the event management and coordination and saachi can as well be a choreographer...

It would seem they are reading everyone's ff's also...arent those the professions in the stories posted here?

exactly!!! if they are going through the ffs, they may as well incorporate some of the wonderful scenes that the writers here have come up with....

Anu and Aishwariya....

Its very nice to see u both appreciating our   ffs Embarrassed  and pointin to the fact maybe the cvs are reading them also...
If so, then  on behalf of  all our  fellow BHPHians I wld like to thank them and DJs 4  taking time 2 see all our posts...
Hope fully they will b mature enough not  to treat us with  anymore  crapfestWink and entertain in the same magical way as beforeClap

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

I also hope that from Saavan will somehow manage to put up a good dance program ( after all sachi is a good dancer and Shravan is good in putting comedy - he is a good entertainer)

So they will earn some genuine moey here and will actually get the idea of being wedding planners .

And the Agency will be called "Saavan Vivaha"  or something like that Smile
Definitely their company should be called "SaaVan" something or other.  'if you never want a dull moment at your event'  

I think it would be so great if they made that company because they could have new couples and new problems with those events.  They could come back to Mussorie to plan Niddhi's godh bharai or Bunty and Shreya's wedding or even Tara's wedding!!  I am getting excited by the possiblities - which probably means the CV's are thinking something totally different. 

Maybe Savan Weddings Wink I like this idea of them and an event company....I hope the cv's also like it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
They can name

HeartSaaVan Wedding Event consultant Pvt Ltd,.
Heart
niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by sunaina02

I also hope that from Saavan will somehow manage to put up a good dance program ( after all sachi is a good dancer and Shravan is good in putting comedy - he is a good entertainer)

So they will earn some genuine moey here and will actually get the idea of being wedding planners .

And the Agency will be called "Saavan Vivaha"  or something like that Smile
Definitely their company should be called "SaaVan" something or other.  'if you never want a dull moment at your event'  

I think it would be so great if they made that company because they could have new couples and new problems with those events.  They could come back to Mussorie to plan Niddhi's godh bharai or Bunty and Shreya's wedding or even Tara's wedding!!  I am getting excited by the possiblities - which probably means the CV's are thinking something totally different. 

Maybe Savan Weddings Wink I like this idea of them and an event company....I hope the cv's also like it LOL

agree
!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChick

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index