India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Band Baaja

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Shravan as a choreographer.  Seriously.  DANCE choreographer.  Not film choreography or music choreography.  Dance.  It's like asking a blind person to drive a car.  

(I think we have commented so many times on Shravan's absolute lack of dance talent that the CV's have incorporated it)

Today's episode had some redeeming qualities, but the CV's have a long way to go to get us out of the rut they have stuck this show in and gain back viewers.

This is what I liked today:
-Saachi made a choice and her Mama stormed away like a brat. 
-I liked that Shravan took Mama's money.  Mama deserved it.
-I like that Pratap came there as the voice of logic and told Mama off and that SaaVan refused to go back until they prove themselves (glimmers of maturity!!)
-And I liked that SaaVan are together and not being chased (FINALLY).

I am waiting to see where this goes, there is potential.  I am hoping maybe the wedding goes well and as CV's in this show have done in the past, copy BBB, and show SaaVan opening a business around wedding planning or (gasp) dance choreography!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeniedoll3sash10sangeeta9ktmskchitra77Mr.Zkniru273Aanchal15Daviash91maris08anasuya43Infofansunaina02

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
lol...im eagerly waiting for shravan's dance lessonsLOLLOL the CVs have definitely looked into our posts about Barun's dancing abilities...even saachi was taking potshots at shravan today about his danceLOLLOLhonestly, i feel SaaVan can manage this wedding planning business well,i.e if they decide to take it up...shravan can look into the event management and coordination and saachi can as well be a choreographer...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Davimomma1128anasuya43

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

lol...im eagerly waiting for shravan's dance lessonsLOLLOL the CVs have definitely looked into our posts about Barun's dancing abilities...even saachi was taking potshots at shravan today about his danceLOLLOLhonestly, i feel SaaVan can manage this wedding planning business well,i.e if they decide to take it up...shravan can look into the event management and coordination and saachi can as well be a choreographer...

It would seem they are reading everyone's ff's also...arent those the professions in the stories posted here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by ash91

It would seem they are reading everyone's ff's also...arent those the professions in the stories posted here?

exactly!!! if they are going through the ffs, they may as well incorporate some of the wonderful scenes that the writers here have come up with....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2maris08

sash10 Goldie
sash10
sash10

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wow cant wait to watch 2days episodeSmile
ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Woooow a major turn in the story! Haven't seen it yet, but I'm really curious how, what, when, where, who and so on!

Nice post!
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I also hope that from Saavan will somehow manage to put up a good dance program ( after all sachi is a good dancer and Shravan is good in putting comedy - he is a good entertainer)

So they will earn some genuine moey here and will actually get the idea of being wedding planners .

And the Agency will be called "Saavan Vivaha"  or something like that Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChickniru273ktmsMr.Zkash91momma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I also hope that from Saavan will somehow manage to put up a good dance program ( after all sachi is a good dancer and Shravan is good in putting comedy - he is a good entertainer)

So they will earn some genuine moey here and will actually get the idea of being wedding planners .

And the Agency will be called "Saavan Vivaha"  or something like that Smile
Definitely their company should be called "SaaVan" something or other.  'if you never want a dull moment at your event'  

I think it would be so great if they made that company because they could have new couples and new problems with those events.  They could come back to Mussorie to plan Niddhi's godh bharai or Bunty and Shreya's wedding or even Tara's wedding!!  I am getting excited by the possiblities - which probably means the CV's are thinking something totally different. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77ChocolateChicksangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15ash91anasuya43sunaina02

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index