CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 690 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VIII 15-Jan-2011 (Page 24)

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I think the case wasn't bad but it could've been much better. This was one of Salil Singh's slightly better scripts but again he gives the first two guys stupid motives for having the guys killed. Ouch That sniper's "akkad bakkad" was kinda annoying and it's surprising that a supposedly skilled marksman could miss the target when he was clearly within locked range at some points. That said, I did like how the points of the story were well-connected mostly, especially the part where Daya sir and the others try to recreate the murder scene. Thankfully the final dude had some sensible reason for hiring the shooters.

I don't know what to make of the scene where they capture the Black Widow gang. On one hand I think that the idea of three officers with pistols going up against about 20 skilled shooters with machine guns in their hideout is utterly absurd, yet that scene where they have them dance below the camera, really stupid though it is, gave me a good laugh. LOL The part where Sachin douses Nebo (?) in water is another characterstic Salil Singh idea and felt really out of place. Although the last scene where the team is disguised as tax collectors wasn't very convincing, somehow I had been missing these humorous scenes since a while so I did enjoy it, also they looked really good in those costumes. Wink

Dunno how they are planning to go ahead with AKAKR, but at least the main series picked up some steam yesterday. The idea for the two using Abhijeet to make demands on the government is interesting, but judging by Abhijeet deliberately asking them to involve CID in the business, I'm 90% sure that this is yet another naatak in order to have the criminals captured. I liked how Maya's brother (forgot his name) is doubtful whether Abhijeet is fully on this side. I think this could be wrapped up well after all, provided that the writers actually have planned it out properly unlike AC.

The team's performance was excellent as always, especially Daya sir who was really in top form here and did a fantastic job leading the team through the bulk of the investigation. Abhijeet was terrific in all his scenes, especially when he meets the two crooks in the second half of the episode and refuses to betray the country. I too agree that Fredericks has been in fantastic form in the latest episodes, even the ones by Salil Singh, and I really hope they let it remain so and completely do away with the forced buffoonery scenes. Vivek was fantastic, especially in the scene where he leaps over the fence and captures the first culprit at the court. Sachin performed pretty well too. I think the actors portraying Maya and her brother are doing pretty well as well, they certainly make the characters detestable, which is the mark of a villain! LOL The brother actually reminds me a bit of Daksh.

This one seemed to be better at the technical details, especially editing and the camerawork during the scenes where the sniper aims at the players from the rooftop. While the episode was OK and could've been much worse, I think there's a lot of scope for improvement too. I'm looking forward to see how they wrap up the AKAKR series, fingers crossed for the best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVsuhani.cipamisavisromNandiniRaizadaa

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
You all have said what I wanted to.....I actually missed the episode and saw it on Nipun's videos in fast forward today, so I have not really grasped many details. I am soooooo glad I chose to watch the cricket match yesterday.Wink That was a real thriller. Clap

Coming to the episode, I didn't like the manner in which ACP, Sachin and Freddie interrogated the guy. It was too violent and rustic. Maybe some of you liked it, but me...I want our cops to show more restraint.

I am a BIG fan of ACP, but I feel he is going OTT these days, shouting at the top of his voice and talking in a high pitch unnecessarily. I didn't like the manner in which he talked to Abhijeet yesterday and I didn't like the manner in which he was talking during the interrogation.

Remember our ACP scolding Daya, Freddie and Anuskha in 'Return of Jewel Thief'?? That was so good and realistic. He scolded, he showed his anger without going OTT. That's how I like our ACP to behave. I wish FW gets this message.

I am not sure about what 'dancing disco' some of you are talking about...I didn't pay that much attention.

Abhijeet is definitely on an undercover mission. That's good, but it has to be a drama from his side. I don't want ACP to know this from the day 1. His headaches and Voldemort-Harry Potter like visions have to be explained properly. It looks like someone is going to take a building full of people hostage. But what connection does it have to Abhijeet's ateeth? They have messed things up.

Anyway, let's wait and watch.

Edited by visrom - 15 January 2011 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
No connection Visrom, it can only be a fiftteen year old revenge story. Maya;s faher could have been sentenced to death after getting caught by Abhijit, It could be a double DNA kind of criminal. And now Maya and Amit want revenge
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Forgot to mention - Daya in formal trousers, full sleeve shirt, tie and specs looked toooooo handsome. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarastonishDivianTanz_Divz

away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
No review this time.
Kudos to ACP for his Neebo dailogue. Comic relief amidst a long, tiring, boring, depressing, slow-paced, drama-studded, disappointing series.
Vivek was great. Lovely stunts & also the way he showed his concern for his Abhijeet sir.
Nice to see Kajal driving.
Well it's no cakewal;k, to chase Abhijet.
Nice getups by all in the income tax scene.
Quite a predictable pk STORY.
One question for you Abhijeet- Why do you always break my heart by hanging out with girls Tji & Maya memsahab????
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Aditya sir's Goodbye dialogue  in the end was absolutely Amitabh Bachchan style!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Umm reviews by many but one from my side !!! Nice to know that the episode ended and weirdly I wasn't in tears !!

Anyways the episode was a treat for Salil Fans with him doing everything !! Waise I must say every single scene was typically Salil !! The OTT direction and camera work was very stupid and I was rather laughing !!

The lighting disco effect,ACP-AB-Freddy interrogation was a bit too OTT !!

Apart from too good looking DUO I didn't like anything much !!

As far as AKAKR is concerned I'm 150% sure it'll be the way I guessed !!
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Visrom and Nandani,u guys are rite. i m asking the same question. the story is all about revenge now. what is relationshp of story with Ateet.
After 9 episode. Where is Ateet on AKAKR?Ermm

Go to top