CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

EP 690 :Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz-VIII 15-Jan-2011 (Page 23)

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
aisa real life main hosakta hai kya...k 3 khooni 1 jagah pe aayeLOL

dis was unrealistic case

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
my favourite scene was dat......when abhi says aise din aagaye hai....khabrion se abhijit ka number lena parra hai....and den he ask the man y he put hair in ball....and other man was running.........and daya and other were also running.....i loved dis whole scene
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
The case was very basic and simple...not much guesswork and investigation needed, all they needed to do was connect the dots. However, there was some clever work in finding out the chain involved in the murders, it was very entertaining to watch. I liked some aspects of it, such as how they tried to recreate the crime etc.. All in all, it was better than yesterday's episode, with more focus on the series itself. Smile I still don't understand how one confesses to a crime when water is thrown across his faceLOL

Daya Sir was looking amazing in the shades, he was look so cool!Cool Thankfully, he was the leader of the pack(or whatever's left of it) and not what Sachin. And then the last scene where he wears glasses and formal shirt and pantBig smile He is working so hard nowadays, balancing CID shoots with JDJ schedules is not an easy task.

I am loving the new Freddy, so serious and dedicated, it's like the jocular Freddy never existedBig smile Glad to see this new avatar of him, hopefully he stays that way...

Sachin is actually improving, now that I see him. I think today was his best performance by far. Kaajal was OK, she wasn't given much scope.

Vivek was excellent, especially in getting hold of the guy who killed the tennis player on the court. Good work from him todayClap

Now looking from Abhijit Sir's perspective, he is doing a fantastic job. The scope has improved for him and he is putting that into full use. Hats off to him. I am not to worried about seeing him as a 'criminal' because eventually we'll see ACP coming up and saying 'Bachut acche Abhijit, tumne apna role bakhubi nibhaya' or something like that, then the criminal will be surprised and say 'Toh yeh sab aap logon ka plan tha?' and Abhijit Sir says 'Haan....' and goes from there. 

It was better directed episode, and I now have some better hope of this series.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TVDemonStarsuhani.cipamisaNandiniRaizadaa

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
If it is indeed true and this Maya is indeed a cop, it'll be hard to digest her as one because she doesn't have the looks for it, IMHO. Her attitude doesn't help either. But those are just my presumptions. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

i was too busy laughing at the incredulously stupid khooni story...chalo,will see the last part in tomorrow' repeat telecast
Arrey Deepika you will watch that comedy againDead
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_baner

there were many hints that this is a plan-
1.abhijeet was late for his meeting with amit-maya and then was seen "humming-hawing" when asked by maya why he was late
2.it appeared too much of a coincidence that abhi was going on the same route as daya-kajal with the culprit
3.the last scene made me feel as though abhijeet was allowing amit-maya to eavesdrop on his converation with daya so that they become convinced that he is now in cahoots with them....
Deepika true, it is now becoming clear tht this is a drama, but why is he keeping it from his friend of thirteen years?

About the episode and the PK it was seriouslyDead
m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was better than Friday's. Though the plot was simple, but it was well directed. Daya didn't practise vanishing acts, another good point is Freddy is behaving like a serious CID officer.
Now it is clear that the main plot will be a case of hostage and I have a strong feeling that it is CID's drama to catch all the criminals. Let's see what happens next week.
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
If you ask me my frank opinion about the khooni stories only, I would say somehow, i felt this week's episodes were slight better when compared to recent times. The directors seemed to be doing some new experiments (most of which seemed different but at times they are too out-of-CID types !!) But some new ways of editing and camera angles made it look interesting.

For saturday's episode, the plot started off differently, considering the fact that the initial khoonis were caught at first itself. I liked the story if you see it on a whole.The execution seemed bad and dialogues seemed worse at some points. I liked the scene at the tennis ground where they try to visualise hwat must have happened. The edting there was done beautifully. I personally liked it.

On the other hand, the scene at bureau where ACP-Freddy-Sachin are interogating this shooter... Its pathetic !! I hated it.. quite a stupid try by the director. And the lights, reddish reddish moving lights in bureau?? what were those for? Gave me a DISCO feel !! LOL

The last scene, it was kind of stupid. Why on earth did they go for the disguise !! But yes, They all looked exceptionally good !!! Specially Daya sir EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Viivek and Freddy too !! Freddy in that look..after manyyyyy days I suppose !!Smile

I agree with Debayon, Freddy's serious avatar is looking very good. Kisiki najar na lage and hope FW doesnt go back to those tomfoolery now.Confused Viivek was as always good. Sachin was okay. Not bad. He was there with ACP throughout.

Work distribution seemed to be out of place at times, but it wasnt very bad. FW seems to have got that issue under control for now.

Now coming to the series part. I loved Amit's dialogue - "USke khhon mein CID hai"Big smileBig smileBig smile... and the following scenes made it obvious that its all a .........Censored Just praying that its a drama only from Abhi's side !!

Again repeating, the episode wasnt good, rather quite funny.. but when compared to some cases it was better. The execution would have been much much better.

EDIT : I forgot about the shooting bureau !! That dancing scene was unnecessary. But i liked the way the 3 of them were arguing with each other to attract their attention ! LOL It was a sort of stupid scene, but ACP was fantastic in it. The way he turned and pointed his guns at this "NEEBO" Clap

Edited by Shagnika - 15 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsuhani.cipamisavisrom

Go to top