Posted: 13 years ago

Thank God I gave this a huge miss!!!!

@Jiya: I'm not a Dr. di, I'm only schooling!!!😆

@Nandini: Ilaaj aap hi bata dijiye!!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Who is this Salil Singh,? has he written any episodes before, They must be as awfull surely

no eak zamana tha he was good.remeber pithon case.retn of he dead man wo usaka hi hein.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sach main BP singh ka ladka hai?
Ghar ko aag lag gayi, ghar ke chirag se
I will pray to God to improve his writing skills though
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah dialog writer ko idea aaya kahaan se???? 
JDJ ne daya sir ko pahaad bana diya... aur CID ne unhe haathi banake usi pahaad ke neeche daal diya???? ðŸ˜†
Edited by astonish - 13 years ago
JP22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Jiya: I'm not a Dr. di, I'm only schooling!!!😆

i didn't get u re.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jiya di...rashida meant that she is still in school and quite young
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Rashida I am not a psychiatrist  but I may have to change my field if this stupidity continues
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had given up on the series track long time ago...and I'm just hating it more with each passing episode. So I've stopped caring about it....because it's going on a predictable track and anyone can guess the end.

But, talking about today's episode in general (let's imagine that there is no series going on) I thought ACP rocked today. I just loved how he made all those sharp shooters dance! lol it's been long time since I saw such good humour in CID....not that in-your-face humour they used to portray with Abhijeet-Salunkhe-Tarika ðŸ¤¢  

And I liked that IT raid in the end. But, I felt it was unecessary....what was the point? They go in as IT ppl and after a few moments declare that they are CID?! If they had really raided the house and found some kinda clue it would've made some sense.

But whatever....it was better than a lot of parallel stories we've been getting to see since AKAKR took off.

Well this is my opinion. I didn't really hate the episode or anything and why should I? This was exactly what I had been expecting from AKAKR especially after last week. It's just too obvious. You know, atleast if "Daya ke Dulhan ka Raaz" hadn't happened just about a month ago, I would've forgiven them for AKAKR....but this is just getting ridiculous....are we gonna see this kinda drama every once in a month or what? ðŸ˜’
JP22 thumbnail

Deepika muze malum she schooling now.lekin ye kyo bataya.meine aisa kuch kaha nahi.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
leave all speculations everyone...this all tom-foolery smacks of a pre-conceived plan.....and how i hate that nincompoop amit...totally unimpressive as a villain ....another HD....🤢