Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Bechara Siddharth !!

starz4me thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I feel so sorry for Sid....coz he's genuinely trying hard to impress divya or to atleast keep her happy.....but to his bad luck.....he always screw things up.

In NivRen pair......Viren might get crazy later on..........per bechare Sid ko toh shuru se hi crazy wife mili.
Divya is really one crazy woman......she has problem with everything......n Sid throughout todays episode......was trying explain himself to Divya with his eyes......when he cudnt identify her hand.........when NivRen won........n then again when he helped Nivi.............and the list will go on i guess in the future as well.

Unless he becomes a man n standup for the right things n explain her harshly.......he wont be able to live happily with Divya......coz Divya will make no effort in improving thier relationship......but she is giving her 100% in ruining that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 i sometimes thing that he is so senseless in doing such stuffs infront of that jealousy divya. he should actually take some course from viren
👍🏼
rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am hating divyas character now. She is so selfish and mean towards nivi. What sid did today she is suppose to do tht as a big sister. she is getting jelous of nivi. i am surprised .b4 marriage she never had ne prob sidharth caring for nivi  ......... why is she insecrue  abt it now.  sid is still nivi's childhood friend .......and above all she is his brothers wife, as an elder brother  its hisduty to take care of all.
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These Siddharth-Divya scenes are so painful to watch now 😕

Full of fakeness and selfishness. They have nothing else in their relationship!

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for divya's behaviour sid should divorse her onspot.poor guy, he has to suffer this pain for alteast 1 year!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tell me about it Divya is really irritating now goodness me how can some be jealous in trivial matters its just ridiculous. Sid tries soo hard to keep her happy but she keeps questioning him i'm hating her atm. 
1truelove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i sometimes thing that he is so senseless in doing such stuffs infront of that jealousy divya. he should actually take some course from viren

👍🏼

1truelove no he is just pure at heart and follows his feelings while viren is very calculated