Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

14th Jan 2011 - Video + Written Update

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Video Update by Sonyfan

-----------MSK saves Geet...NT in coma..Arjun:Mission Revenge-------------

Part 1

NT tells Geet.....i will destory all ur dreams of ur wedding.. When groom wont survive how will there be a wedding... Geet is shocked..!! NT says..i have entered this house n in a few minutes shall kill him..n after that..ur life will be a punishment..!! Geet..begs NT not to do so... n asks where she is..n NT says..very near to u....n more than u near to MSK! Geet begs...that wanna meet u.. NT says..ok..then come upstairs..n beg for forgiveness....maybe..then i mite think of forgiving u.. but u have just five mins..n cuts the call..!! Geet tries MSKs cell n its with NT...NT picks n says..why wasting ur time...u have wasted half a min...n MSK culd loose his life before u come..n Geet says..no no..please dun..i m coming...!! MSK comes out of bathroom fresh...n Adi n Romeo come n inform that NT has returned to Delhi in the morning itself..!! MSK furious n says... why then we did not get this news in morning..n MSK asks Romeo to check on Geet..n Romeo says..dunno where she is..!! MSK says..if NT has returned she will try to hurt Geet..come lets find her...hurry!!

Anne sitting in her room sad....n Arjun comes n Anne startled to see him n says..well all preps for marriage done..then we have nothing to discuss..so better u leave from here..!! Arjun starts closing in n Anne says..leave...n Arjun picks Anne up to stand...n starts to remove the necklace around her neck....with the ring..!! Arjun lifts Annes hand and puts the ring in it.....Anne confused...n Arjun lifts his left hand and Anne smiles n puts the ring back on ...n Anne-Arjun smile at each other...(Sajna ve in bg) Anne has khushi ke aansun...Arjun hugs Anne..(copying Maneet style 😡)  Arjun says..well there was a reason why i was running away from u...but i cant stay away from u..but before we go ahead.,.,we need to talk....coz u dunno a lot of things..!! Romeo comes n calls Arjun out..n Arjun says..shall come later to talk n leaves ... Romeo tells Arjun that NT is back n Arjun says how do u know?? Romeo says..MSK has kept people to keep a watch on her..n Romeo says..do u know where she is..n Arjun says no...n Romeo says..then help us to find her..n leaves.!! Arjun wonders..why NT is back in Mansion..!!

In the terrace near the waterfall NT is waiting for Geet with a gun n Geet comes..searching for MSK  n calls out Maan.....n keeps looking around worried..!! NT sets the gun targetting Geet... n Geet is feeling nervous but keeps moving n so NT cant target Geet...n Geet starts climbing on the terrace further......high..!! NT follows... n NT-Geet face to face n NT sets gun on Geet....n Geet shocked... n starts to move back..but its almost the edge of the terrace..😲 NT says welcome Geet...happy to see u here...!! Btw ur haldi reminds me of ur earlier marriage..n says..dun wanna remind u past stuff.. btw ..its ur wedding..so smile... coz its ur last moment...!! Btw ur shocked? Well its just that i have changed my mind...n so now instead of MSK ..i shall kill u..!!  And one thing..i never intended to kill MSK.....but..u...cant tolerate my happiness..so shall finish u today..!! U ruined my life..!! Geet says...i have ruined ur life....well have heard that from u several times... What is happening with u ..is coz of u.. ur hubby remarried coz of u... he left u..coz of u... ur alone today coz of u.....so dun blame me..n NT says..stop it... u are the guilty one... coz since the day u came in my life..i havent seen any happy moment.n now u have to pay..!! And from this house..not ur doli..but ur arthi..shall leave.... Geet says..u have lost it.. MSK wont spare u.. if u touch me..n NT says..i dun care for my life...i cant see u..n ur happiness.....so i shall not leave u... so now..remember whoever u want to in ur last moment...!! Geet at the edge of the terrace n NT about to pull trigger...

Part 2

NT about to pull trigger n Geet has her eyes closed n MSK comes n pushes NT...n the gun fires in air..n MSK hugs Geet ..n says..Geet n Geet says..NT n NT has tripped..n is dangling from the terrace wall.... NT begs MSK to help n MSK is trying to help....NT loses grip n falls...n is serious...Arjun sees.....n stares at MSK...n MSK n Geet are shocked n rush downstairs....!! MSK comes n exlplains to Arjun that NT was trying to kill Geet n while saving her....n Arjun carries NT away... NT in ICU...!! Maneet n Anne come to the hosp...Doc comes out...n Arjun asks about NT n Doc says..she has had a high fall ...so cant say..have to operate..!! MSK tells Arjun...she fell from a height...but she tried to hurt Geet so while saving her....this happened...!! Whatever happened is NTs fault..!! Anne tries to explain to Arjun saying that whatever happened is an accident...and we are with u..n Arjun says..i dun need anyone..leave me alone..!! Geet tries to talk to Arjun n says...we are ur friends..u have come so close to us..in short time... so if u need anything tell us... Its sad u have to pay for others sins... sorry...!! Maneet n Anne leave...!! Arjun looks at NT...

Part 3

Doc comes n Arjun asks...when will she be conscious....n Doc says..will take time  n Arjun asks..is she out of danger..n Doc says yes... but she cant feel anything n Arjun says..what? Doc says..she is in coma..!! Arjun looks at NT n swears...that... .. MSK u have ignited the fire of revenge in me...i will destory ur life....ur happiness..Maan Singh Khurana....

Now even if i have to compromise on my principles...sacrifice my life...i will make ur life a hell. Maan Singh Khurana!!

-END-

Precap - Old Maneet Wedding promo 😕

Link (Ashy/ Arpita/ Ksg-kajen)

Part 1

pt 1 (alt)
https://www.desi-insurance.info/yt.php?id=9OiMmegpWRw

pt 2 (alt)

---

pt 3 (Alt)

Part 3 (alt)

----

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanksssssss

From
Kirti
Sofiya
Veronika
Hina
Shalini
Todayzstar
Muskaan
Sangi
Salma
azmatazz
Dewdroped

Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
thx dear
thanks form Kirti&todaystar&Azmatazz too😃
and all my countdown ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜›
Edited by -sofiya- - 13 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks from Kitsy 

Thanks from me tooo

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks........................🤗
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks i hope it will b kinda a grand weddin  i dunt wnt msk so gte hury or they bth jus get married in a madir or summat if u nw wat i mean!
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanxie.

Damn sexy episode in the making...why do I miss all the good stuff. Thanz Tanu
u rock!
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Aww Geet..😒.You are sooo dumb
If you think NT can kill MSK😡
This content was originally posted by: ..Gurti-Kash..

Thanksssssss

From
Kirti
Sofiya
Veronika
Hina
Shalini
Todayzstar
Muskaan
Sagani
Salma

love you simona ðŸ˜ƒ