India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

can't wait till monday!

riyathakrar Newbie
riyathakrar
riyathakrar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
NiViren are going to be close, i still don't think Viren is the stalkerShocked!!!!
he loves Nivi! I think the convo was in mute so it makes us think the stalker is Viren, so we'll be more shocked to find out who it really is!

Also Sid needs to leave Nivi and care more about divya!

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyathakrar

NiViren are going to be close, i still don't think Viren is the stalkerShocked!!!!
he loves Nivi! I think the convo was in mute so it makes us think the stalker is Viren, so we'll be more shocked to find out who it really is!

1truelove = sid cant help it love isny a switch you can turn off and we cant forget he as forced into this marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhaj

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1truelove

Originally posted by riyathakrar

1truelove = sid cant help it love isny a switch you can turn off and we cant forget he as forced into this marriage

well said. It is the true love instinct feeling.
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
It's not about true love anymore....it is about common sense...and to be honest if it is a life and death issue...I agree with u guys...he needs to help Nivi but....

Nivi has told outright to Sid...keep away!!!

Divya has clearly taken a promise from him not to talk with Nivi

I understand about him being concerned but...he has to understand y the closest sisters are drifting away...his own actions will lead the way either to demise or heaven!!!

Just my pov

_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agree, he just left Divya without a word...now thats just not acceptable. It would piss anyone off. Doesn't he realise that Nivi is falling in love with his younger brother and he should just leave her alone. Just my POV. Don't mean to offend anyone.
nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Sid shud have stuck up for himself n said he didnt wanna marry divya

monicay

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yeah whenever divya and nivi patch up, Sid koyi ull patang harkathe karke, he'll bring abt tht friction again between the two sistrs. Its high time nivi and viren separate from the family and enjoy their own family life if SID cant stop himself into bothering into Nivi's probs and creating more and more tension for her!! Like tht even viren wont turn into a pyshco...
My opinion...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top