Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

14th January -Written UPD :Siddy's Shadow on Laali

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Agle Janam - 14th January - Written Updates

Show starts Madhur waiting At  some Where  With villagers For Shekhar..Soon Shekhar
with  Loha & Sumi arrives in car..After that Villagers takes them at Place Where they found
Dead Body..They go & see that place..They seems Shcoked ..But with another shock
Camera Moves at that land & Its nothing there actullyShockedLOL...Now they all wonders That
 Dead Body was there only & Where it went ..(Really now.Wacko.)Shekhar is worried he spot
 Payal there..He takes in hand..He has Flash of Shali's marriage & Its of Laali only & also
broken Bangles there..Sumi  says Its of Laali..Shekhar says Its too Late now & Still Laali not found We should inform to Police..  (Yaa..Please..Go ahead Ouch)Sumi tells Madhur to inform Police..He leaves to  call.. (This Scene was total Filler & So silly..I mean cant this Madhur him
self go & recognize Body.. How dumb to  Wait for Shekhar just to see Body...Than Shocking
 face as Seen Laali's Body & Most silly question-Lash Kaha Gai..Wacko) Mean While When
Shekhar found that Payal  One Lady (Its Laali only ) seems Running at Jungle or Some
Lonely Place with one Payal...

Police arrive at Place..Shekhar informs How Laali is missing & Help..Police says Many strange
thing is happening in haveli & assures they'll help ..Madhur decides to go with Police to Find Laali & tell Shekhar to go at Home..(Whoes hubby & Better to go around & seach rather than go back Home...) Shekhar tells Madhur to find her & after Madhur leaves..He also decides to Do all to Find Laali...

RV & Loha at Haveli's Hall..RV asks Loha that He can see Whats Going on & How He'll
manage.. Loha says He'll Do..He taunts Laali as Sarpanch & Shekhar as Laali's tail & how hes serching for her.. Soon Shekhar arrives ...He taunts Shekhar as There is only one king & I m of this Haveli ..Shekhar says Point Gun,Fights &  Insult Woman does not make anyone Kind..For that You need to win Heart..That So obvious that you can't DoLOL..At Same time Madhav with Rekha arrives..Madhav runs to Shekhar & ask for his Mom to Shekhar..See Rekha's such careless Look here.. Hate herAngry..On Hearing this Loha calls Madhav as his Lion & come to him ...He futher Says Its not something Shekhar can do to Find..Sumi arrives & asks Shekhar If Laali found..But he seems hopeless & says he'll decide about his Next step.. As Shekhar walks out Even than also Loha taunt him that Once yr Laali found Make sure to Romance Like BulBul with her...& He laughs on his Pain & worry for Laali...Ouch

Shekhar go in her Room Comes .. Look around his Room & has flash of Shali's Moments in this Room.asks Where are you Laali.. .He starts breking all things in Frustation..Calls him self useless ..That Not able to Find Laali..He breaks & Push the tables in Room..Hes crying when hes eye catch Some Keys there on  Floor.Shocked.He takes in hand & Says Its of Siddy's Room's KeyShocked..He soon spots some Photo  Frames  Under Table there.. He takes out both..One is of Laali..Which Laali's in Fire Pic(Found Earlier also) & Other is of Siddy.. He opens cobinate  & many things fall out  there..He checks one after other..

First he see Sari..Its of Siddy..Than he gets Flashes of Siddy & Laali in Sari alike..He see that
Necklace..He has Flash How even its also of Siddy & Laali was wearing it & Showing to him..
& Hes about to take out other things one Kerosine container Falls from up..He has Flash How Laali's Room on fire & after that her Changed attitude..He can make out all links Now How     Laali is Totaly under siddy's Influence..He has Flash Laali asking for Gold bangles Rather than her Cheap one.. Laali's Lip lock req & that Nights Behave..Now Something is Getting clear to him..

He says Now I m getting why all this Happening..Even after getting out of My Life Siddy is
behind us..Shes still creating Problems in my & Laali's Life..Even after thrown our..Her shadow
 is  Chasing My Laali's LifeShocked..But Not Anymore..I will End up this Matter Today It self..I will
throw ut Every possible t hing Which can influence Laali for Siddy & I'll start my this work
 from Today only....

Sumi in Room ..tring to Make baby a Sleep But baby Keeps on asking for his Mom..Sumi
 tries to explain But baby puzzle her More..Shekhar comes & tells Madhav that yr Mom told me
 On Phone  that She'll be back & bring lods of Gift for her Baby..But to get that you hv to sleep..
as she'll back ..She'll wake you up..He hugs baby..& baby Falls in Sleep with his Dad..He
makeshim sleep on bad..Sumi asks Whats the Game..I m back & still I hv not met with
Laali.. Dunno Where  & How is She..Shekhar assure her to Find Laali with in 24 hours ..Keep faith in God.. Laali will  be back.. (Liked that in absence of Mother Shekhar him self taking care of his ChildThumbs Up  rather than Let that witch Rekha to look him after.Ouch.)

Shekhar in her Room Roaming & saying Like Today He'll destroy all Nishani of Siddy So
 When Lali come back there is Nothing left to trouble her of Siddy..As hes about to leave
 his Room..He see Jamuni Who overheared What Shekhar was spea king..She says Even
She thinks there is Siddy's Shadow over Laali ..But She says there is always Danger for Life
in all this matter So do take Care While all this...

Shekhar goes to Siddy's Room..which is Locked & there is so much dark around..Even during    all this Some one  Seems spying him..He lights up Night lamp..Unlocks the Room with Key &  taking lamp in hand he goes in Room..Look around..
Show Ends..!!

During the show Laali dint come back..But In B/w the breaks When they Show upcomig
parts.. There was Shown In Dark Night..Laali with only one Payal ,Came back & Moving
 in haveli..In her on Look.. So She'll be back by Monday..May Editors forgot this Part..LOLWink

Precap :

Is It Surbhi?ShockedShockedShocked

One Lady Not shown the Face..Sitting in Hawan Kind of Pooja at Some Darken Place....Puting oil in Fire.. Panditji is Chanting...There is Siddy's Photo there..& That Lady says " Shekhar & Laali ..Now...Its Time ShockedShocked....(It gets cut)

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 14 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002RajouriwebkapRamyaptailorxbakulaxlilybellerajgulatimomsx3AMSTsharmilaprasadGodchildgshah84nirleppannumilwebrydingdevGuruGhantal1manya7878pearldesaibelvin92librarypassshelly.851heartsmartgaayikasinipillaidivra4HeenapPutijaChalhovzeezee55-Happy4Ever-princessRock776neela226telenovelle.Mandy.nycsweetieMillerrr88SilverBellRajiniliciousMs.S.K.

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
thanks sweetgirl
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
laali ShockedConfused
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks SweetGirl
princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
yeah why did they miss this part when they were showing upcoming part?they alwayz mislead us Ouch where is lali going?why is she running like that? I hope she come back soon I wonder what happen inside the room Confusedwhy is the hall so dark? Can't they put the lights on? what is shekhar going to search for in the room?  and I think that voice belong to  is dr. surbhi but  the face is not clearConfused

Edited by natasha_1407 - 14 January 2011 at 5:19pm
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I liked the scene with Sumi, Shekhar and Madhav it was so cute! I wonder where Laali is
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
yes thanks SweetGirl.

Go to top