What mean by Shadow of Siddy on Laali

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

What they mean By shadow of Siddy..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•Meance ghost or Something else..What they exactly mean by it...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Finally Shekhar can make out the total siddy's influence..Join the clues &
relate it..

But What he ment by Siddy's shadow on Laali..& by destroying &  throwing the Siddy's Stuff &  things .will it Go than..? How its Danger to life according to Jamuni..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purple4 thumbnail
So does this mean siddys dead?πŸ˜• Does everyone know she's dead? I dont understand, they didn't show her dead. That was Dr Surbhi sitting at the end with siddys picture.
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purple4

So does this mean siddys dead?πŸ˜• Does everyone know she's dead? I dont understand, they didn't show her dead. That was Dr Surbhi sitting at the end with siddys picture.

Yes, that was our well-educated, modern medicine woman Dr. Surbhi sitting with a khatarnaak looking pundit, doing some kind of pooja, with a picture of Siddy propped up in one corner.  Probably, she is evoking Siddy's ghost from beyond .... 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On the shadow thing, I think Shekhar believes that Siddy's stuff that was placed in the room and locked up, is probably causing paranoia in Laali.  He maybe thinking that if he gets rid of all Siddy's things, it may help her to recover. 

πŸ˜†
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think someone casts an evil spell on Lali that's why she's acting so strange
Lady yui thumbnail

I WONDER IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SHE CAN BE UNDER HYPNOSIS BECAUSE IF SIDDY 'S SISTER TREATED HER SHE COULD HAVE DONE THAT, BECAUSE WEN SHEKAR SLAPPED LAALI SHE WAS HER OLD SELF AGAIN.

WHAT U DO U THINK?
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lady yui

I WONDER IS IT POSSIBLE THAT SHE CAN BE UNDER HYPNOSIS BECAUSE IF SIDDY 'S SISTER TREATED HER SHE COULD HAVE DONE THAT, BECAUSE WEN SHEKAR SLAPPED LAALI SHE WAS HER OLD SELF AGAIN.

WHAT U DO U THINK?

Yes afcouse..It comes under 7 possibilities posted by oue beloved member Neela Actully About Laali's behave as Siddy.....She could be HYPNOSIS by Surbhi at time... ...We all are curious to know What that siddy's sis did to make our Sweet Laali to Patakha SiddyπŸ˜†..Lets see ...