Balika Vadhu

BV; WU 14th Jan. '11 (Page 2)

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

Its nice to see that anandi is thinking sensibly,waiting for some more time  and not rushing into parpotha production just to please dadisa....
I liked that she just didn't sit in room crying instead  went to jagya and spoke her mind clearly and with convictionThumbs Up.Well, jagya  atleast showed some remorse today for shouting at her but he still is confusedD'oh ..but tomorrow he is back to romancing on phone with gauri...

Well at least he showed remorse however fleeting it is. Hopefully Anandi will continue to be firm with him.

Saw only the last 2 minutes, what is with the Gauri look alike hairstyle???
yeah, i thought the CVs wanted to show anandi dressed up just like gauri and be assertive too -that way they can confuse jagya some moreWink "now which one to select ?"..D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

Its nice to see that anandi is thinking sensibly,waiting for some more time  and not rushing into parpotha production just to please dadisa....
I liked that she just didn't sit in room crying instead  went to jagya and spoke her mind clearly and with convictionThumbs Up.Well, jagya  atleast showed some remorse today for shouting at her but he still is confusedD'oh ..but tomorrow he is back to romancing on phone with gauri...

Well at least he showed remorse however fleeting it is. Hopefully Anandi will continue to be firm with him.

Saw only the last 2 minutes, what is with the Gauri look alike hairstyle???
yeah, i thought the CVs wanted to show anandi dressed up just like gauri and be assertive too -that way they can confuse jagya some moreWink "now which one to select ?"..D'oh

The CV's were trying to show how desperately Jagya was looking for Gauri in Anandi....he was imagining Gauri..hence sprayed the perfume (which is Gauri's fav..she said she uses it all the time), dupatta bhi Gauri style mein pehnaya...and then hairstyle...Jagya ke dimag and dil mein koi aur and physically koi aur....I dont see love for Anandi in his eyes anymore...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index