Gunahon Ka Devta

14th jan highlights done (Page 6)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
wow Sidda
beautiful post.Thumbs Up

By looking at Arpi's expression in precap, i think Arpi disn't persuade Avi for taking pratigya, he took it on his own. He will stick to it for now but what wil happen once he knows the about his friends and situation of haweli ( it "Korki' takes place).

Loved Avi today. He is down to earth gunda, no ego, no pride. For a powerful gunda, he should have felt ashamed of asking for help or taking prasad. He is acting according to the situation without complaining....I am proud of him.
He looks soooooooo cute and shareef na. His hair style, dressing style and behaviour make him a sidha -sada and obedient studentLOL

Edited by MonyP - 14 January 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14VistaaSidda8-Prashu-

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thank God the pandit was good not like that pandit who had meet arpi in the jungle when avi was not well and in the old khandar.
I was shocked to see the precap b'coz avi has not yet completed his first pratigya to kill lal singh and until then purn brahmcharya but now when he will not touch the weapon how he will kill him.his 2nd pratigya shows his luv towards arpi lets whats happen next but guys i can't see avi been beaten by someone pls yaar dard hota hai.
Ok then buy
cuty
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights - it was nice to see Avi take care of Arpi for once - glad the pandit was on their side! can't wait ti see Monday's epi
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

AB avi 3rd pratigya lega ki

mai avdhesh singh thakur ee pratigyaa karta hoon ki mai apni pehli dono pratigyaaeee todhta hoon

hahhhahahahahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

wow Sidda
beautiful post.Thumbs Up

By looking at Arpi's expression in precap, i think Arpi disn't persuade Avi for taking pratigya, he took it on his own. He will stick to it for now but what wil happen once he knows the about his friends and situation of haweli ( it "Korki' takes place).

Loved Avi today. He is down to earth gunda, no ego, no pride. For a powerful gunda, he should have felt ashamed of asking for help or taking prasad. He is acting according to the situation without complaining....I am proud of him.
He looks soooooooo cute and shareef na. His hair style, dressing style and behaviour make him a sidha -sada and obedient studentLOL
Hey Mony..We are proud of him aren't we??!! Loved the way he took care of his wife..And now Avi has gotten comfortable with ARpi which is excellent!! Remember the SR..Ashish looked like he was going to drop dead any minute!!!! Letz see how Avi manages his new Pratigya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl-Prashu-

Alisha_A Senior Member
Alisha_A
Alisha_A

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
thanx for the highlights

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index