14th jan highlights done - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy Di

Yep watchd it...

He is clueless..
has he evn askd wht was the matter!!!
wat kind of stupid , ignorant n dumb police except RV who is evil now have .......shdnt there b an enquiry been done on watever happend at d PS n also RV ...........how can police b so lenient 😑😑😑😑

I liked ,loved the Avita scenes!! I hope we get more lovely scenes in Panditji's house...
thanks a lot di for briefs :) :)
will watch the watch the epi n then comment...(here n in Jaz's regular UD)
Edited by -sia- - 13 years ago
Thanks CB for the highlights.  Hurray for no bhootni scenes. The Avita scenes were very lovable. I loved the way Avi fed Arpi gently as if she was a small child. Arpi watched him astonishingly as if everything was a dream. She had been living two dreadful days in the police station that nearly took her life away and miraculously she ended up at a mandir with her husband taking care of her. It is only with Arpi that Avi can show his gently and sweet side. The hug was very sweet as well. Avi had finally had a chance to wrap Arpi in his arms after all his recent miseries and pains. It was a blessing that Arpi survived and Avi was ready to cherish every second he had with her. Arpi's near death situation had shaking Avi to his inner roots and he now realized how easily and fast life can change. Avi now values and understands Arpi's importance to him. She is his necessity for survival just like food and water. This is why he has chosen to take the pratigya of non violence. To him, Arpi is the first priority and he doesn't want his gunda lifestyle to interfere with his personal life and harm his Arpi. The last couple of days, he had recognized how far his violent pathways can go to nearly destroy the love of his life. For now, he will do anything that Arpi likes and this means no violence. He will suppress his urge to fight anyone that is in his way to satisfy his wife. However, his choice can harm him and his wife as well. RV has a shoot in sight order for Avi and without weapons, Avi has a hard chance escaping. Likewise, LS is still out and he may choose to attack at any preferable moment. If he knows that Avi doesn't fight anymore, this will be an advantage for him to attempt to defeat bhayyaiji. As the precap showed, Avi is going to be in conflict with local gundas but he will have to back away from the fight. This will cause the gunda to frequently pester Avi and Avi will have to tolerate all of this nonsense. Regardless, I believe that Avi will choose to pick up a weapon again if Arpi faces any danger, she is his limit and he will do anything to preserve her. If this does not happen, then maybe Arpi might pick up a weapon to protect her husband, this is if bhayyaji manages to change to the ideal  and nonviolent husband of Arpi. Either way, bhauji will not be happy that Avi has been moving away from her and coming closer to Arpi. She is totally going to be pissed off at this pratigya. BTW Simple was awesome. She did not allow the Rai Trio's bickering and mockery to sway her and she showed her power by threatening to sell them out to the cops. She is a brilliant girl and all of us are really proud of her intelligence and bravery. Simple is not someone to be bossed or toyed around. She is the ruler and not the peasant.
wow sidda nice ans

rightly said above..

but i still think cvs want  avdesh to fall hard and then come up again as winner..

see what pandit says. u two r sincere in heart and love each other very much. u wud come out as winner..

now yday was one postive force there for avdesh and arpita.. so think right all wud come out good.. though yes it wud be more painful now for avdesh..

i m sure there wud come a point when avdesh wud hv to pick weapon again   and its time rv bro enters
wow Sidda
beautiful post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

By looking at Arpi's expression in precap, i think Arpi disn't persuade Avi for taking pratigya, he took it on his own. He will stick to it for now but what wil happen once he knows the about his friends and situation of haweli ( it "Korki' takes place).

Loved Avi today. He is down to earth gunda, no ego, no pride. For a powerful gunda, he should have felt ashamed of asking for help or taking prasad. He is acting according to the situation without complaining....I am proud of him.
He looks soooooooo cute and shareef na. His hair style, dressing style and behaviour make him a sidha -sada and obedient studentπŸ˜†
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
Thank God the pandit was good not like that pandit who had meet arpi in the jungle when avi was not well and in the old khandar.
I was shocked to see the precap b'coz avi has not yet completed his first pratigya to kill lal singh and until then purn brahmcharya but now when he will not touch the weapon how he will kill him.his 2nd pratigya shows his luv towards arpi lets whats happen next but guys i can't see avi been beaten by someone pls yaar dard hota hai.
Ok then buy
cuty
Thanks for the highlights - it was nice to see Avi take care of Arpi for once - glad the pandit was on their side! can't wait ti see Monday's epi

AB avi 3rd pratigya lega ki

mai avdhesh singh thakur ee pratigyaa karta hoon ki mai apni pehli dono pratigyaaeee todhta hoon

hahhhahahahahahaha