India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Oh gosh! How horrible! (Page 5)

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you it was all so sad  thinking how Abhay would have felt at that time .....Poor he and Maithali what a terrible end to their love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ka7eela

neethi nice post, and yes it is heart breaking,finally we know the truth about Abhay and MaithliOuch

poor girl burnt alive juts because she fell in love with a poor boy!..poor Abhay he lost her in such a tragic way! hope Piya gives him back the love that he deserves, actually both deserve to be loved 

I can't agree more! Pia is his only hope of light now. Now, I all the more wish Pia didn't look like Metz. I'm still wondering how Abhay must've felt when he first saw Pia. We can't even imagine his agony!

Yes, I still remember Abhay's words about "Woh mere ander ka janwar jaga rahi hai" (she is reviving the monster in me). I think those were the words out of shocks, anger, guilt and frustation. Then he always reaffirmed for him and for Chandeena and now Pia - "Pia is not Maithili. She can't be her". Now, it clarifies a bit the meaning and reason behind those words.

Yup! Maithili was special. Pia can make her own place and be special to him in her own way, but she can never be what Maithili was and can never take her place in his heart. 
You know, I hardly ever share this, but Pia might just suffer the same consequence as Maithili. Don't kill me for this but I think Pia will die at the end of the show (which hopefully won't be too soon).

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by ka7eela

neethi nice post, and yes it is heart breaking,finally we know the truth about Abhay and MaithliOuch

poor girl burnt alive juts because she fell in love with a poor boy!..poor Abhay he lost her in such a tragic way! hope Piya gives him back the love that he deserves, actually both deserve to be loved 

I can't agree more! Pia is his only hope of light now. Now, I all the more wish Pia didn't look like Metz. I'm still wondering how Abhay must've felt when he first saw Pia. We can't even imagine his agony!

Yes, I still remember Abhay's words about "Woh mere ander ka janwar jaga rahi hai" (she is reviving the monster in me). I think those were the words out of shocks, anger, guilt and frustation. Then he always reaffirmed for him and for Chandeena and now Pia - "Pia is not Maithili. She can't be her". Now, it clarifies a bit the meaning and reason behind those words.

Yup! Maithili was special. Pia can make her own place and be special to him in her own way, but she can never be what Maithili was and can never take her place in his heart. 
You know, I hardly ever share this, but Pia might just suffer the same consequence as Maithili. Don't kill me for this but I think Pia will die at the end of the show (which hopefully won't be too soon).

@ bold  maybe he will love her more deeply!i want that to happen

@ red why would you want that Ouch  that would be so saas bahu !

both Abhay and Piya deserve a happy ending, i wish for a hpapy ending either Abhay turn to a human or Piya turn to a vampireEmbarrassed

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@ka7eela: I don't want her to die!! I just feel it might happen. You know, the promos, Abhay's warnings. They all indicate to impending doom for Pia for falling in forbidden loveOuch
Or maybe I'm just being too silly, Abhay and Pia will live happily ever after.

.PINK.

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
sachi mein I feel very sad too Cry
waise hi I am so emotional
n after thisCry

.Jane..

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
OMGGG! i was like seriosulyy..ur gonna burnn your daughter just because of your stupid izaat? GODD! 
BTW..i loved the music playing in the BG while the guy was telling the storyLOL lolll
oh and abhay and pia looked shoo cutee <333
BUT..I HATE THE FATHERRRRRR!
yeaa i wanna knoww how abhay turned into a vampiree.....
im eagerly waitinggg for thattt!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK..Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Chillz,

Awesome post. But you know what your post made me think?

Maithli is a CRUEL JOKE that fate has played on Piya. And i have this feeling that if creatives don't handle this with craft , Piya will forever live under Metz' shadow. Just when i start feeling that Abhay can love Piya , the writers make it a point to remind us that Abhay is Maithli's Abhay. And kill me for saying this , but it is true indeed. Even when Abhay acknowledges his feelings for Piya , he always merges Piya into Maithli and never talks of her in tenderness independently.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.PINK.

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@ka7eela: I don't want her to die!! I just feel it might happen. You know, the promos, Abhay's warnings. They all indicate to impending doom for Pia for falling in forbidden loveOuch
Or maybe I'm just being too silly, Abhay and Pia will live happily ever after.
May be it's also your liking of the character that you fear that she will die. I really hope that you fear for the character to say that. Or you really feel that? Cry. I believe (and I want) some positive end for atleast this love story though AMetz didn't end very well. Even if it may mean Pia becoming a Vampire. Not sure if Abhay can become a human again.  

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index