India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Oh gosh! How horrible! (Page 4)

Candy007 Groupbie
Candy007
Candy007

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Bt say wateva today's epi ws truely awesome...

Loved it to d coreSmile  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-.Perk.-.Jane..

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
omg..i mde ths ordiction long time ago tht metz dad killed her nd its cme true...i thnk i knw ekta relli welll lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
What was even worse was that he stood there outside the room ignoring his daughters cries I didnt see even a flash of guilt or remorse on his faceOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.Jane..

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
king didn't loved her guys
CT said he was proud of her beauty .....

if he loved her, he would never had done all this horrible act.......

GOD he turely desrves hell...

Ritzie.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
neethi nice post, and yes it is heart breaking,finally we know the truth about Abhay and MaithliOuch

poor girl burnt alive juts because she fell in love with a poor boy!..poor Abhay he lost her in such a tragic way! hope Piya gives him back the love that he deserves, actually both deserve to be loved 

Ritzie.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

neethi nice post, and yes it is heart breaking,finally we know the truth about Abhay and MaithliOuch

poor girl burnt alive juts because she fell in love with a poor boy!..poor Abhay he lost her in such a tragic way! hope Piya gives him back the love that he deserves, actually both deserve to be loved 

I can't agree more! Pia is his only hope of light now. Now, I all the more wish Pia didn't look like Metz. I'm still wondering how Abhay must've felt when he first saw Pia. We can't even imagine his agony!

ka7eelaRitzie

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Totally agree Neethi!!

How can a father ever do this to his own daughter ShockedAngry he burnt her alive ..OMG! i feel so sorry Abhay Maithli Cry what a tragic love story! and ur right..that dialouge of Abhay, now makes too much sense Cry

Ritzie.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ka7eela

I can't agree more! Pia is his only hope of light now. Now, I all the more wish Pia didn't look like Metz. I'm still wondering how Abhay must've felt when he first saw Pia. We can't even imagine his agony!

Yes, I still remember Abhay's words about "Woh mere ander ka janwar jaga rahi hai" (she is reviving the monster in me). I think those were the words out of shocks, anger, guilt and frustation. Then he always reaffirmed for him and for Chandeena and now Pia - "Pia is not Maithili. She can't be her". Now, it clarifies a bit the meaning and reason behind those words.

Edited by Ritz93 - 14 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index