India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Oh gosh! How horrible! (Page 3)

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I am not amazed to see the King's reaction because in olden times people were very traditional and narrow minded and for them 'izzat' valued more than anything. Even today we have such people. For instance I have a friend who married her love of her life who belonged to a different religion 20 years ago. The guy is a Perfect Husband and she is happy with him and even have 2 kids. But her family has cut all ties with her and even declared her dead. Even after 20 years nothing has changed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natasha-remix

hey i missed the last few scenes of the epi.. wad happened after the scene where they showed her getting locked up into the room ??
nothin much........piya goes into deep thinkin.....ki wat had happened to maithli after that......
n shez very confused ki wats maithli n abhayz relation....she thinks ki ya toh like she has maithliz face abhay has abhayendraz face or else hez d same guy waitin for maithli his love........but agn.......gets confused hw can that happens........its abt 18 century after all!

hope that helpsEmbarrassed

Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 14 January 2011 at 9:10am

.Jane..

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

hey i missed the last few scenes of the epi.. wad happened after the scene where they showed her getting locked up into the room ??
nothin much........piya goes into deep thinkin.....ki wat had happened to maithli after that......
n shez very confused ki wats maithli n abhayz relation....she thinks ki ya toh like she has maithliz face abhay has abhayendraz face or else hez d same guy waitin for maithli his love........but agn.......gets confused hw can that happens........its abt 18 century after all!

Thanks for that Smile but I have seen the whole episode and they havent showed that maithili was burnt alive ri8 ? I mean yeah she was locked in that room after that nothing was shown about maithili Shocked ri8 ?

.Jane..

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by shruthiR

Seriously man! Even I felt so bad when they showed how the king's servants forcefully shoved and locked her in the room and burnt her aliveOuchHow could he do that to his daughter whom he loved?But I guess in those days all they cared about was their reputation!Angry

I think ppl still do...i hate tht....What if the king had a son?? wud he be burnt alive...NO...he wud have countless wives ..any of which or whom he wanted...gosh I hate how narrowminded ppl were....some men are still like tht....uuufffffffffff but thts very sad..i have to watch the now...
You have a point plus in those days(even now)ppl always gave prime importance to a man's needs and wishes.They couldn't care about what a woman or a girl would like or want to have or do.They are so horrible.I hate MCPsAngry

I know right...Hate MCPs...good for nothing assholes...(sorry for lang..) but i cant take tht bs from ppl...esp men!
-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Thanks for that Smile but I have seen the whole episode and they havent showed that maithili was burnt alive ri8 ? I mean yeah she was locked in that room after that nothing was shown about maithili Shocked ri8 ?
hmmm wen she was locked inside.........the door........the flames cud b seen na........i mean the room whr she was locked was on fireDeadOuch

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I am not amazed to see the King's reaction because in olden times people were very traditional and narrow minded and for them 'izzat' valued more than anything. Even today we have such people. For instance I have a friend who married her love of her life who belonged to a different religion 20 years ago. The guy is a Perfect Husband and she is happy with him and even have 2 kids. But her family has cut all ties with her and even declared her dead. Even after 20 years nothing has changed.

I know what you're saying, Anamika and you're absolutely right. But it's still so sadCry
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I don't believe this!! Maithili's father had her burnt alive?CryGosh! I think it's no secret that even though I felt bad for AM but my heart had never pained for them for some reason. But today when I heard their story, oh gosh!! It's so disgusting!Cry Cry Cry I swear I was almost in tears when I saw Maithili banging the doors of her room helplessly! It really shook me!Cry Cry Is this horrible or what!! Suddenly, Abhay's expression the other day when he went to the fort became all the more heart wrenchingCry Cry Cry Cry It's so horrifying!! Didn't the CT say that the king really loved his daughter Maithili?? How could he do this to her for the sake of his so-called 'izzat'?Cry Cry Seriously, what kind of a father burns alive his own daughter?Cry Cry Cry

That's true. This was indeed a horrible story. Killing a beautiful and loving daughter - burning her alive? How cruel a person can be? Confused

And poor Abhay has to remember and live this harsh reality for over two hundred years.Cry I can't imagine the everyday of pain he is going through.Cry CryAnd now Pia is going to act as Maithili and come back to meet him. That is going to double tripple his pain. Wish Pia you could find better ways to handle this. I know this is important for you but please don't be so painful for an already crying mind and body.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I was rocked by Maithali being burnt alive. Abhay is justified for fearing the memories of the palace. Its where his love diminished into Ashes. In the olden times this was the only way to save face that too for royal families coz if word spread about a princess falling for a stable boy then the kindom and its people would be made a mockery of. Maithali's love for Abhay was pure and U can understand why Abhay's love for her hasn't died down over the centuries.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142Ritzie-.Perk.-.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index