Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Oh gosh! How horrible! (Page 2)

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

Originally posted by shruthiR

Seriously man! Even I felt so bad when they showed how the king's servants forcefully shoved and locked her in the room and burnt her aliveOuchHow could he do that to his daughter whom he loved?But I guess in those days all they cared about was their reputation!Angry

I think ppl still do...i hate tht....What if the king had a son?? wud he be burnt alive...NO...he wud have countless wives ..any of which or whom he wanted...gosh I hate how narrowminded ppl were....some men are still like tht....uuufffffffffff but thts very sad..i have to watch the now...
You have a point plus in those days(even now)ppl always gave prime importance to a man's needs and wishes.They couldn't care about what a woman or a girl would like or want to have or do.They are so horrible.I hate MCPsAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Trust me, guys, I was so shocked and taken aback! It was pathetic! I was having dinner in front of it and I wanted to throw up! It was so sad!Cry Cry
Tell me about it but in a way it reminded me of OSO except there was no SRK,in this case Abhay to come and atleast try to save her.The guy wouldn't have even been aware of this happening to his love.How horrible!Ouch

.Jane..

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I don't believe this!! Maithili's father had her burnt alive?CryGosh! I think it's no secret that even though I felt bad for AM but my heart had never pained for them for some reason. But today when I heard their story, oh gosh!! It's so disgusting!Cry Cry Cry I swear I was almost in tears when I saw Maithili banging the doors of her room helplessly! It really shook me!Cry Cry Is this horrible or what!! Suddenly, Abhay's expression the other day when he went to the fort became all the more heart wrenchingCry Cry Cry Cry It's so horrifying!! Didn't the CT say that the king really loved his daughter Maithili?? How could he do this to her for the sake of his so-called 'izzat'?Cry Cry Seriously, what kind of a father burns alive his own daughter?Cry Cry Cry
isse accha tha suli pe charha dete Cry............

.Jane..

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Trust me, guys, I was so shocked and taken aback! It was pathetic! I was having dinner in front of it and I wanted to throw up! It was so sad!Cry Cry
i agree......hw can evn a father do that....that only for his reputation sake.......DeadOuchCryDead

.Jane..

meghamaina Groupbie
meghamaina
meghamaina

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
omg....i had not seen the episode
but by reading this....seems that maithi father was jallad....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-.Jane..

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
hey i missed the last few scenes of the epi.. wad happened after the scene where they showed her getting locked up into the room ??

.Jane..

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
oh really???how dare he...poor maithli.....!

.Jane..

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
wait....Did they show that Maithili was burnt alive ShockedShocked they just showed that she was locked ..or Have I missed something in btw ShockedCry

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index