Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I don't believe this!! Maithili's father had her burnt alive?😭Gosh! I think it's no secret that even though I felt bad for AM but my heart had never pained for them for some reason. But today when I heard their story, oh gosh!! It's so disgusting!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ I swear I was almost in tears when I saw Maithili banging the doors of her room helplessly! It really shook me!😭 πŸ˜­ Is this horrible or what!! Suddenly, Abhay's expression the other day when he went to the fort became all the more heart wrenching😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ It's so horrifying!! Didn't the CT say that the king really loved his daughter Maithili?? How could he do this to her for the sake of his so-called 'izzat'?😭 πŸ˜­ Seriously, what kind of a father burns alive his own daughter?😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

isse accha tha suli pe charha dete πŸ˜­............
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Trust me, guys, I was so shocked and taken aback! It was pathetic! I was having dinner in front of it and I wanted to throw up! It was so sad!😭 πŸ˜­

i agree......hw can evn a father do that....that only for his reputation sake.......🀒Cry🀒
meghamaina thumbnail
omg....i had not seen the episode
but by reading this....seems that maithi father was jallad....
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey i missed the last few scenes of the epi.. wad happened after the scene where they showed her getting locked up into the room ??
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh really???how dare he...poor maithli.....!
Blessedfool thumbnail
wait....Did they show that Maithili was burnt alive 😲😲 they just showed that she was locked ..or Have I missed something in btw 😲😭
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not amazed to see the King's reaction because in olden times people were very traditional and narrow minded and for them 'izzat' valued more than anything. Even today we have such people. For instance I have a friend who married her love of her life who belonged to a different religion 20 years ago. The guy is a Perfect Husband and she is happy with him and even have 2 kids. But her family has cut all ties with her and even declared her dead. Even after 20 years nothing has changed.
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: natasha-remix

hey i missed the last few scenes of the epi.. wad happened after the scene where they showed her getting locked up into the room ??

nothin much........piya goes into deep thinkin.....ki wat had happened to maithli after that......
n shez very confused ki wats maithli n abhayz relation....she thinks ki ya toh like she has maithliz face abhay has abhayendraz face or else hez d same guy waitin for maithli his love........but agn.......gets confused hw can that happens........its abt 18 century after all!

hope that helps😳
Edited by Nikita-Sharma - 13 years ago
Blessedfool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita-Sharma

nothin much........piya goes into deep thinkin.....ki wat had happened to maithli after that......

n shez very confused ki wats maithli n abhayz relation....she thinks ki ya toh like she has maithliz face abhay has abhayendraz face or else hez d same guy waitin for maithli his love........but agn.......gets confused hw can that happens........its abt 18 century after all!

hope that helps😳

Thanks for that 😊 but I have seen the whole episode and they havent showed that maithili was burnt alive ri8 ? I mean yeah she was locked in that room after that nothing was shown about maithili 😲 ri8 ?
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiR

You have a point plus in those days(even now)ppl always gave prime importance to a man's needs and wishes.They couldn't care about what a woman or a girl would like or want to have or do.They are so horrible.I hate MCPs😑

I know right...Hate MCPs...good for nothing assholes...(sorry for lang..) but i cant take tht bs from ppl...esp men!