Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhendra??>>!! (Page 2)

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Hmm! Better forget the Technicalities and Logic. According to today's episode Maithili lived 200 year ago and at that time I don't think they had such modern names like Abhay. But if you remember in a Bedroom Scene Maithili calls him Abhay and not Abhayan or Abheyendra as mentioned in Today's episode. It is funny that Abhay who could hear Piya talk (He even responds to her self thoughts) about Pander palace in the old library and hear her when she was stuck up at Pander Palace but he has not sensed that she found another translator and now knows the Abhay and Maithili story. So all I say is let us forget logic and enjoy the Show as long as it is worth watching.

Metz call him Abhay as at that time GF could give short & sweet name to their BF,,,,WinkWink

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

wat r u sayng. .i dnt watch d show. .was abhendra abhay's name
Yes, Pratibha. Abhay's name in Maithili's time was Abhayendra. 
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i think he did nt want her to read because it had secret of maithili and how she died , how they met , why did they kill her , etc..............
I think that why abhay didnt wanted piya to read it .............

Edited by aromal - 14 January 2011 at 10:39am
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
gys Abhay could b his nick name given by Mitz........
whats with blooper in this yaar

Originally posted by kashUrock

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Hmm! Better forget the Technicalities and Logic. According to today's episode Maithili lived 200 year ago and at that time I don't think they had such modern names like Abhay. But if you remember in a Bedroom Scene Maithili calls him Abhay and not Abhayan or Abheyendra as mentioned in Today's episode. It is funny that Abhay who could hear Piya talk (He even responds to her self thoughts) about Pander palace in the old library and hear her when she was stuck up at Pander Palace but he has not sensed that she found another translator and now knows the Abhay and Maithili story. So all I say is let us forget logic and enjoy the Show as long as it is worth watching.
its all the blessing of ekta........blooper queen Pig
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

its abhiyan

they said abhiyan once and abhayendra the second time!
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I hope they reveal the mystery soon!!! Then Abhiya  can be together Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index