Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ashmit and veena article translate plzz (Page 2)

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
thankyou soo much for the translation.. Smile

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this Veena is just DeadDeadDeadThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Chits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Good..BB team presented veena that way..she is not a decent girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92

momo Senior Member
momo
momo

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
plzz translate da rest of da article ! pronto !
yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ashmit is saying Humari Shaadi Impossible.......  Zooming thing isnt working for me...... a big window opens which is all blank for me..... 
Fossil2 Senior Member
Fossil2
Fossil2

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
yeah zoom doesnt work. it cant be anything much yaar. no shattering revelations there.
if BB showed her in a bad light, I dont agree. You can only show what is obvious. dumb woman
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Our marriage - impossible

There may be any number of interpretations regarding the relation between Ashmit Patel - whose name was on top in betting market and who remained a competitor till last day in Bigg Boss, and Veena Mallik. But Ashmit says, "We are only good friends. It cannot be said if the friendship will continue to be so strong but marriage is impossible." After Ashmit came out of Bigg Boss, INext talked to Ashmit on phone.

Ashmit says, "She stays in Pakistan and I stay in India, so there is no future possible for our relation. Veena Mallik likes me a lot and I also treat her as a good friend. If we are offered to work together in a movie, then we will definitely take up because this will be the film makers' decision. I do not interfere in anybody's decision and I have no objection in working with her. Moreover, we have decided to work together for charity. Veena is already doing charity in Pakistan. I will go to Pakistan to help her or she will come to India.

I have come to know about what was shown between me and Veena on screen. But there was nothing like that. It is common between friends to share hugs or to share the feelings of our hearts by sitting near each other. There is no truth behind the controversy which was based on us being inside the blanket together. It was nothing like what was tried to be projected. Before Veena, my affair with Sara was projected though I treat her as younger sister and still do.

Overall I was tested mentally, physically and spiritually for three months in Bigg Boss house, and I can say that I passed in the test. Defeat and victory and part of the game but I was a candidate till the last day. In a way, this show was very positive for me. When people saw me angry, it was because I raised my voice for somebody else. The women became dominated by Dolly Bindra because she was very tough, but not more than me. This is why I fought with Dolly many times for the women-folk.

Four days before final, Bigg Boss asked us to decide who would leave the house. I tried to save everybody else and offered to leave the house myself. I think that I won that day. I shared with the viewers whatever happened with me in my life in the past. Having seen and understood everything, the public understood me. They saw me as I am in real life and voted for me lovingly. That is how I reached till the finale. The doors to TV are open for me. Before going in the Bigg Boss house, I was in the middle of producing a TV show. Now I have to complete that work. I am also playing a part. I will continue to work in movies. I was an actor and will continue to be so.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92cutestar.....Lata.....archangelhide~Simmi~

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I broke the engagement
My Abbu (father) is a doctor in army. He talked about my marriage with his friend Major Akbar's son Faizal Akbar. Faizal works in petroleum in US. We had ring ceremony. That time I made it clear that I was wearing the ring but I did not give any guarantee of marriage. I did not get to talk or meet Faizal. Since there was no interaction, I thought it better to break the engagement. Before coming to Bigg Boss, I had made it clear to Faizal that I was breaking the engagement. You might have seen that I was not wearing ring in Bigg Boss house. Soon, I will make an announcement regarding this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92.....Lata.....hide

Go to top