Fan Fictions

MAYUR ff - desires not known#2 pg 9 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
@adi- darling am typing...wait till tonight madam...!

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 08 October 2011 at 4:01am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MAYUR ff - desires not known#2 pg 9 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Part 14

Oops am so sorry I forgot how to write after long thinking I have typed this part so please forgive me for my mistakes!

Part 13- page no 6

Nupur father had been well now its time for time for him relax as his business were taken care by mayank.He became healthier and stronger than before but he could realize some misunderstandings were going in between her nupur and mayank.it took a month for his recovery.doctors had given positive reports.

As a father he could  feel her daughter had become silent and he could see her avoiding mayank and his related talks, not picking up his calls. Before he was not having enough time to listen to his daughter but now he wanted to discuss a lot with her she was not ready to share anything. he slowly walked near daughter who was sitting in front of TV not having any concentration on  it

Nupur he went and sat opposite to her , are you alright asked her with a love which she always wanted from her father

Haa dad , am fine she smiled warmly

Mmmh he lowered his voice asked secretly is everything ok between u and mayank

She kept quiet looking at her father silently,not giving any reply thinking to herself( nothing special had happened , her love for mayank had been changed to hatred after that fight too there was no change from him as he was still the same who was concentrating on his business)

mayank came with the evening wishes sat near by nupur smilingly said nothing bigger uncle its just your daughter is angry on me for being busy for a month without second thought nupur was about to stand realizing her move mayank holded her shoulders made her sit more closer not allowing her to move an inch gave her a warm smile

ohhh nupur its just because he is looking after our business too so off course he would have loads of works  

you dont worry uncle i will solve it just a small misunderstanding we will be okay he said smiling at her lovingly

She would have enjoyed that moment before but now she couldn't she felt as his touch was burning her out without knowing his father who was interested in talking both were discussing on their business she silently tried to remove mayanks hand which was on her shoulders but his grip was more tighter

You know am not gonna take it that sooner he murmured in between and continued not looking at her angry glare

His father smiled warmly looking at them both

Mayank continued uncle your visa is ready

Visa but why nupur interrupted

Mayank looked at her smilingly nothing much uncle is gonna get treated in US so..

But doctor told he is perfectly alright then why?

relax Nupur its just treatment for fully getting cured nothing bad doing that, and I too need a change of mind so

She kept silence as they both making them continue their discussion thinking of her situation but she couldn't enjoy the moment of sitting in his arms this longer,She realized mayank removing hands for taking some reports, she used that moment to get of that place she hated to sit with him walked slowly towards her room without knowing that tears were shedding out from her beautiful eyes(after that fight she was staying in different room)

she wished it,

when she needed it..

but it never came

Now she doesn't wish

but its closer to her...

that's life

'..Love'.

Thinking of something else she entered into mayanks room went and sat on the bed starring at her teddy which was kept above their the wardrobe

Mayank entered his room after long talk with his uncle walked in closing the room , surprised seeing nupur in sitting on their bed he could'nt control his happiness slowly went near her just then realized her mind was absent(this is what called as physically present and mentally absent LOL)

He slowly walked near the doll which was sitting dreaming he without disturbing her sat closer enjoying the moment kept silent for few minutes enjoying her beauty just starring at her as if he does each and every time

You want that teddy bear huh he asked breaking the silence after long time

Ha hearing his voice so closer she came to her own sense  with shock looked around for a second realizing her mistake of coming inside the room

Actually mayank I came here to take my.she was trying to take long breaths 

He just loved all turns out good with them both just nodded asking you came to take what nupur?he was smiling seeing her

She looked around for saying something my Teddy bear its there she pointed above the wardrobe..she answered after a long thinking

oh really ...i thought of something he came more close towards her continuing I guess its our room so no need to panic or giving reasons he said seductively in her ears trying to remove her hair which was near her ears..making her loose her temper she was disturbed of mayank talking this much...i would love if you stayed here with me...

just then she realized them both sitting so closer as her shoulder were touching him she stood up with a hurry tried to step out from that place

In hurry her pallu she lost the balance fallen down in the same speed in mayanks arms,mayank looked at the angel so closely who was tightly closing her eyes due to fear

Don't worry nupur am there I will not leave you to fall down he said in temping voice  

She slowly opened her eyes fear said a bye with heart beat sound raising up with moment happening, he slowly tightened his hold on which he was holding her bare waist with firm grip making her feel shy she tightened her grip in his due shyness shoulders both looked deep in to their eyes enjoying their moment

He slowly came closer towards her kissing her cheeks slowly said your looking beautiful nupur (it was his first compliment)nupur could only hear her heart beat raising as he felt his lips covering hers they were kissing  started with lighter one and mayank made it deeper.they could realize how much they loved each other, never knew how much time they were kissing each other mayank left her as they were out of breath..both had nothing to think.except enjoying the moment

*knock* on the door disturbing them

Nupur came to her sense, she was sitting on his lap lowered her head in shyness tried to get up but his hold was tighter mayanks

Coming up: more mayur scence!

Loves

jeni

next update on my diwali holidays...! 

Edited by jeniluvmayur - 08 October 2011 at 9:57am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009angelheart19supriyamnfantukun2009aysha1989parul_bansalvalliyahNirvrithianju011.Rabia.adi_guptaBhawna_artidaniella05Irum.gopi06_ArTi4ever_FavouriteofallFaria.afshanafreen--Mahima--

jeniluvmayur

IF-Dazzler

jeniluvmayur

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i will pm later now am in a hurry bye bye

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahaysha1989Favouriteofall

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Lovely... Thank you so much for updating... Big smile