Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal (Page 83)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hello Devilslogo hazaro JappiesHug

Finished watching epi
LOL
Even though today had nothing related to Sadhi but i liked todays epi because it had story flow and many future track
  • Loved NT's Damki to Geet and giving her only five minutes time limited,  But Badhkismat NT Ki, her Plan gets flop all the timeLOLLOL
  • what kind of Security system and Camera MSK planted Confused,  Camera did not even catch NT stealing MSK's cellphoneLOL
  • MSK's Satil demag knows that NT is already in the KM after hearing that she is back to India
  • Romeo telling about  NT to Arjun was OTT.  DId MSK told him to ask Arjun or whatConfused
  • Geet  giving NT her piece of mind that NT messed her life not the other way around was ClapGreat.
  • MSK coming and NT falling was little dramatic but chalegaLOL
  • MSK trying to save NT was  good scene even thogh he wasn't success
  • NT Falling and Going to coma is not common but possible,  You never know the Nervous system,  even a small fraction in brain can make  people unconscious and most goes to Coma.  There is possilibity NT can come out of Coma or she  might never gets better.  Bringing her out of Coma is now in CVS's handLOL
  • Arjun is back to his Revenge mode Yes,  Now he will not even care his principle, He is in serious mode to Destroy MSK. Nothing can stop him this time Evil Smile
  • Precap about Dream coming true tells us that Shadi is happening HAANEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geek-Divine-Geekgodjyoti06md410Taiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@norstar...i am eternal kamini... how come you didnt know??? Evil SmileROFLROFLROFL cruel and proud of it!Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarPoli.GeekGeekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Polki....your well worded threat will do you and me no good,LOL

maine than liya hai...how long can I let that girl go thru this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geek

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Dear Devils,

diese show sind sehr langweilig...oh!!! sorry forgot for a second that I don't have many readers who are German or understand german...but as I was saying...This show is so boring...really makes me wanna jump off of Maan's neck and fall down a 2 story building and fall into a Coma...I rather be in a coma than watch this same ghisa pita stuff....

I feel so discouraged...I guess now we know why I got stuck with these two...when I first got this assignment I was really glad, the man is damn hot, but who knew that he was boring...I guess you get bad assignments if you don't pay attention in class and don't really get good grades...

A good lesson to learn....and plus SHORTY is missing...has anyone seen him...they took away my pyaar from me...I thought khulam khula pyar karenge and then all of a sudden he is no longer around Geet's wrist...where did he go...meeri nazaree useh dhun rahi hain...I wish I could borrow NT's gool gool aakhe...she doesn't need them right now anyways since she is in a coma...

talking of comas I am sure you all hope you all were in one...so that you all wouldn't have to see SICKY and PSYCHO getting this love shov on...

well that is all from me now...

Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 14 January 2011 at 2:11pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarpolly23maansaGeekgodBlueberry_07Taiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarGeekgod

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Twin...I had to mention your and Caco's dostana...else it wouldn't have been complete...I hope you saw the dedication when you saw the videos....

I didn't read the comments you left...now I need to go find them...that was a week ago...great...now I have to do jassusi....

@Nadiya...we do not use words like bulge...okay...I can't even type that keeping a straight face...LOL

NorstarBlueberry_07

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Today's Den theme is Marriage symbolism Can't wait to read Geets the Symbolism queen's analyze

NorstarGeekgod

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
@Nadia, yah I know yaar, but songs are beautiful! Big smile

@Arpita, no wonder things went for a toss today!  I'm like what did I just read here!  I did my short take on page 2 on the episode!  Do read it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarGeekgodmd410

Go to top