#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
@Vini:I agree...along with "dream" tag ,articles always said its going to b "dramatic" too😆😆...I think GCMs only saw the dream tag and ignored the dramatic tag🤣🤣

@Caco:I agree..simple wedding would hv been fine for me too😳..can they just elope and get married in jungle🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ann:Piyush's expression in that hospital scene showing his nager for MSK could hv been better🤔..trhe actor looked a bit exhausted..I think 6-day schedule is taking on thier acting too....even DD looked very tired today from her face
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
ok now that NT is done

its Brij -Pistol- Geet now ?
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Zee wat abt monday when u were flooding the den wid tears🤣
@Jyots u took tht as a compliment🤣🤣🤣

I got satisfied today 😳

Waise who was crying? 😲😆

Originally posted by rdfan

I dont think the drama is doing them any gud in terms of trps ........
Difficult to say....last week did see a rise upto 0.8 becuase of MC scare drama...so u never know😆 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
This is why Im saying make it as dramatic as possible nah, I'd rather see it like that!  I want a hatke, dramatic wedding!  Don't care if its in a tent in the jungle!
@nabz...you are right....and after all the articles, how can ppl be so scared the wedding might not happen.... btw i would love to see the maaneet as macgyvers 🤣 not 1 but 2 macgyvers in 1 show....😲😆
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cacoethes

even though i have always been against this marriage....but i think for Maan and Geet i would have liked a small wedding and not this type of wedding....i know there's this whole Geet's dream wedding thing....but i think Geet would be happy to have a small wedding too coz she is getting Maan!

Your thought is really very good. Yes, a small peaceful wedding would have been really meaningful but geet's last wedding was kind of secretive and so they made this one huge to erase all doubts from geet's mind. But yes, something like the movie "runaway bride" type marriage would have been really sweet!
BB also ended last week, that had alot to do with low TRPs too!
Geeta I was only pulling your leg, you don't have to index 🤣

Oh ok Nabs this is like the first time i will be happy for them to replace an original character with another actor as I think Dev's character could be soo good if he was grey again and then they do some great tracks but they need to be very careful with who they choose
@Jyo viewers are such sadists. More the torture, pain better the TRPs.