#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Shona baby me missed u.. had som reserved dhandas for U!!😈

@opti wish NE opnd her big mouth other thn to chappar in parseltongue!😡
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
I still think that he will play along with Annie.  He will try to curb his true feelings for her and make himself believe that he is with her to get his revenge. Geet may support their love, thinking that he is genuine.  When things go out of hand and he uses Annie, he will discard her.  Geet will end up feeling guilty. 
@Opti:See if CVs continue to show Arjun playing with Annie..then they can apply my baazigar theory here which has more potential and can bring in trps because viewers hv not accepted Annie yet ..so killing her is a better idea..it can bring in ratings as well...and then Arjun can go for Gith😈...I don't want Geet to blindly support Arjun here because then if Annie dies,we will again see a major MU between Maaneet...so Geet in this case should remain neutral so that baazigar track can b played out🤔...in short I don't mind seeing Arjun flirting with Geet here if that can make MSK really aggressive😈😆
What is this baazigar theory? You mean the movie theory?  I still cant believe Arjun to be a killer. Maybe Brij can kill Annie by mistake when he tries to kill Geet.  This can make Arjun doubly angry because the woman who he loves is also killed because of Geet besides his sister going in coma.  So he then can try to create a wedge between Geet and Maan by flirting with her (Geet being dense may not realise he is hitting on her but Maan may do). 
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
@ all sweetiE DEVilss :

go crashh :

ve updtaet the post : TREAT FOR CVS!!!

jus 3 more posts.. l lupdate tonigh or by this weekend!!! 

me hopping out to studYY!! ðŸ¤—
me will be back later 😔 its cold and i cant type 😡😆
@Opti:Yup I mean the baazigar story..I still feel that if a guy is blinded with negativity especially after seeing his own sister fighting with death,he can go to any extreme even if it means killing someone🤔...But even your theory sounds good😛..but again if Annie dies now,then marriage can't happen becuase obviously MSK will not b in a mood to marry if his sister is killed..but they can play this card after marriage🤔
Originally posted by maansa

me will be back later 😔 its cold and i cant type 😡😆
Maansa how u typed thisAngry😆😆

hello dear girls.............🤗

@jyo..the baazigar track would be awesome to watch ....and has loads of potential with relevance to story .........

My take for yesterday's episode is finally updated on PG 1🤣...Go and read it all😃