Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣 o my god ...... what kind of topic is this  🤣🤣🤣 
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HE is Geet's savior and only hers!  Maybe NT is heavier too na!  OK jokes apart!  From where he saved GEet, the episode is not bad, IM fuming about upto that point!
@ Geets: thanks for the teeth topic link 🤣 talk about nuttiness 🤣
LOL... ur right Munda is slow, so even with the design as a guide, he won't do anything 🤣
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Jo I found the teeth topic...just posted the link!  Oh man the mehendi wala topic was hot! 😆

it was bold more than anything else!!!!!
shall i PM the pic to all the devils or will they think i've lost it 😆

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyots....at this moment I understand....but there have been several occasions that Arjun should had ask ....there was so many things said by NES and MSK...
49erFan thumbnail
@Nadia, oh man that's a good, u should pm to devils that u close too! Others might not get the joke na!😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Yeh kaise mehndi hai? 😲

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shali

@jyots....at this moment I understand....but there have been several occasions that Arjun should had ask ....there was so many things said by NES and MSK...

Whom Arjun should ask ??...why will he ask MSK or NES who r nobody for him ?...he will believe his own family member first who told him that she took poison because of this family and thats a truth....and to some extent NT is right..she was never the main culprit...it was always Dev..but she got raw deal compared to Dev..so somewhere her grudge is justified ...and the way she told Arjun ...as a brother its natural he will blindly believe her rather than asking anyone else about the truth..because somewhere NT is right that Dev left her when there was no fault of hers....Marrying Geet was a joint decision taken by them and sleeping with Geet was not NT's idea..but still Dev made it look as if NT only asked him to go and screw up Geet's life..so even if Arjun gets the whole story from a third person,he will still feel somewhere injustice has been done to his own sister by Khurana family...... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
I just went thru teeth wala topic...hai ram all the devils reaction there...priceless! 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Edited😃

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago