Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sharmi and Ann πŸ€— 

Geeta hmm love the shirtless idea ☺️ 

yeah Maansa that song is soo popular over here and my friends tried to drag me to his concert once as well 🀣

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i totally didnt expect NT to end up taking the fall...i thot someone wud just play savior...but they made it unpredictable once more.

the only thing that i didnt like about the epi was Arjun's reactions in the hospital...i think the actor may be tired...he looks it, but his expressions were not strong enuf.

otherwise i liked the epi and i liked the twist.

wedding is happening for sure and i think that topic shud be exhausted by now...frankly i'm tired of that debate.

new thing to ponder on now is what will Arjun do and what will happen after Maaneet are married.

I dont think Arjun will send him to jail...i think he will torture slowly. But i'm not very sure with the jail part...its possible for Arjun to put an attempt to murder case on Maan.

The one who i believe will bring Arjun out of his misconceptions is Geet, her trust in humanity is yet to be proven correct.

phew!
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nadiya don't feel bad  for the horse. I think he is got other offers. I think I saw him/herπŸ˜• in the promo of new star plus show. πŸ€£
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all, i also believe that the marriage is happening and all obstacles showing are a base for the future. I mean if they show only happiness now then how would they create a platform for problems in the future? So they are blending some problems in the marriage, well, a little too dramatic problems but only to make sure that there are devils walking all around. Else other than brij who is crazy enough to kill anybody? Arjunis not biased or crazy and so he was falling for the khurana's and now that is erased. Noiw the marriage is happeninbg, all dreams with SR and then fight begins. Maan geet joined force hjandling all obstacles. Maneet-the new macgyver! πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@caco...but she herself said as she couldnt do all fun stuff at wedding the 1st time around she wants to do them this time πŸ€”πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Grand Wedding , Dramatic Wedding .....to No Wedding they must still be looking at viewer feedback .....ke kya karna hai
ankita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if young viewers of star one would stick to such high drama and negativity, esp after giving such high expectations.πŸ˜•.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@An, Priti, Pooja, Swan....I think we r the only ones who feel the dragfest called the dream wedding shud have happened without the additional twist of drama....

I think...based on what Jyo has been saying and the General TRP providers mental makeup...this twisted drama is going to give the CVs what they want and need ...TRPs....SO all of us if we want to still see the show have to Grin and Bear it ...or like the GCMs...Say "I Quit"...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think the drama is doing them any gud in terms of trps ........
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
P- i know...but it would be nice if they showed them having a nice simple wedding! i would prefer that much more than this