Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal - Page 32

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Geets - trust me NT is not waking up before the wedding...she was only there to enrage Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Im sorry Geetu..... i had a blonde moment and forgot your name πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

@swati ..in his blog

i actually though when NT would fire the bullet ..geet would rise up bend legs  in hte sky like trinity did in matrix.......her choti and dupatta flying ......🀣

Bold& Underline:😲😲😲😲😲 bhaiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
u actually thought like tht sunny?😲 stop visiting tooo many BLOCKS 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Uff I will go and take dubki in ganges water once these two marry🀣.

I think ash n sun will join u jyo...
I have already booked my tickets to go DOBKOFY myself in MAANsarovaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vini you don't those lyrics make sense either, phew 🀣🀣🀣

nearly all the girls swoon for Imran Khan here, I don't get it tho

where were Geet's guards gone, that's what i want to know, was she fast a runner for them πŸ€” were they eating samosas?

how did NT get MSK's phone aswell?
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti: I disagree, the unreal horse promo promised a fairytale wedding. I have no problem  with the drama but stretching it for so longgggggggggggggg and then this murder drama just before the wedding ceremony just do not make it a fairytale occasion to watch.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Its all Opposite now...

Before Everyone was Hyper over Wedding and were really excited and Jyots was crying Wedding not happening not happening

now

Everyone is fedup and are crying while Jyots is convincing Marraige is Happening Is Happening

The Twists and Turns of den..

🀣🀣🀣

Ash, me too joinning a hand with Jyoti, marriage is happening and I was saying this from the begin πŸ˜‰
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ann, well u never know NT has done alot of things that one would least expect! πŸ˜†
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Parm I don;t knw ask my Mom abt the food🀣🀣Yep its just weird everyone tells me how I remember every little thing that happens around me...Just this morning I was talking to one of my friend in India and I ended up confessing How I remember tht da 1st we met in 2001 she was wearing pyjamas and I was in black skinnies and a blue t-shirt..🀣🀣
and she asked me da same question: kaunse chakki ka atta khaati ho
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Its all Opposite now...

Before Everyone was Hyper over Wedding and were really excited and Jyots was crying Wedding not happening not happening

now

Everyone is fedup and are crying while Jyots is convincing Marraige is Happening Is Happening

The Twists and Turns of den..

🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Well Den has its daily soap style story as wellπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...its twists and turns r more interesting than the show....and I always want to b different from the rest😎🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Taqdir:Yup I hope CVs replace AS and get some good actor in Dev's shows instead of killing the character