#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Caco I'm sure I saw Vini post that jeep VM before too 🤣🤣🤣

@ Nabs what did Opti say about Daadi?

@swati ..in his blog

i actually though when NT would fire the bullet ..geet would rise up bend legs  in hte sky like trinity did in matrix.......her choti and dupatta flying ......🤣
What I want to see now wedding stopped by indian police, Maan goin all crazy and mad and marrying Geet against all odds!!!!Picks her up in his arms for the pheras and then a romantic getaway in the outhouse!  Forget out of country honeymoon...STar one and endemol is too cheap!  So dream on! 
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

@Zee I notice a lot lol

@Maansaa you knw wat song is stuck in my head
Darrrrrrrr-ling ankhon se ankhen chaar karne do..Roko na Roko na Mujhko Pyaar karne do
🤣🤣🤣

@Blueyy Thankyuuu🤗

No doubt about this 😆

Waise yeh kaunse gana hai? 😕
@ Geet.a: do you even have to ask that 😆
we don't mind seeing a shirtless Maan fullstop 😆
An....completely agree with you. They made a fundamental mistake by promoting this wedding in this manner. Its completely misleading....🤔
I have a problem with the general acceptance or portrayal of the fact that the lead pair in any TV series should be clinched by sorrows and negativity all the time. Why? 

I had always considered this show to be different from others because they showed a girl fighting for her rights and justice and winning in some sense. Nothing about this is unrealistic. It happens, even in real life. We have a lot of real life hero's and heroin's who accept people with traumatic pasts and are very happy. And they have stories too. Stories of their life. And it does not involve negativity at every step.

Understood, it is important for a daily soap to have a lot of drama in it, ups and downs. But why can't it be more realistic. With all the security Maan hired to protect Geet, when someone was trying to kill her on their own house terrace, it had to be Maan saving Geet? Why all the security then? 

Anyways, like someone suggested, u are foolish if u expect logic in any daily soap. So I am leaving my brains behind and will continue to laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nightmare Wedding .........................Leads nightmare Viewers nightmare ........they can never think differently and they call themselves Creatives
@An:Dream wedding can hv many meaning..it need not b a extravagant razamatazz style of wedding....In the promo MSK says "Duniya ko chodkar aaya hoon tumhe lene"...so this itself indicates he will fight the world to marry her....then Geet asks him "But this is only dream..how can it b real "...this indicates that her dreams never really come true...then last line says "dreams do come true"....so for those dreams to come true..u will hv to face the thorns first and only then MSK can fight the world...so from that angle I feel dream wedding tag is justified..its just that viewers r hving Barjatiya style wedding at the back of thier mind and so they r not able to accept all this twist and turns....
Originally posted by Sigma

@ Caco I'm sure I saw Vini post that jeep VM before too 🤣🤣🤣

@ Nabs what did Opti say about Daadi?
Parm Learn from BLueyy she don't care abt past she is in present tu bhi sudharr Jao for bhaggu's sakeee..😡.ROFLROFL

@Zee tht song is from 7 khoon maaf the Priyanka Chopra movie its so damn catchy..