Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
SELF dialogue will be tomorrow...because i m thinking the forum will need cheering up🤣

that's why kal karungi...what say?
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo, yes for a general viewer dhoom effect is a must and good factor for TRPS, but I watch expecting the least! 😭
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@daaku : hugzzzzzzzzzzz

@jyots :yeah v hv discussed all d possibilities on hw a show shud attract viewers.....n abt tracks....

sumtimes BTish formulas wrk wonders.esp wid Indian viewers.....

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Blue- i think this video was posted in the Den long time back 🤣🤣🤣 and i think it was u only who posted it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i remember how i used to always tease u being a YT DIGGER 🤣🤣🤣🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Pooju- ur siggy is aww🤗

@my FF readers- aaj maha dhamaka..I'll EVEN give a positive Update of ff tomorrow!🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..exactly..............one kiss ,one touch ...and we are back to ommmgggg🤣

btw is there any one scene in which maan has not hugged geet....whether it is happy,sad,scary,hilarious ,tense........any scene and we get one hug for sure..........now this is a new in serial world...............thank cvs for that
My take updated on pg 1. Pasting here

--

I have given clean chit to the CVs in my yesterday's take itself. ðŸ˜† Pasting a paragraph here

CVs I love you. You can take cinematic liberty with pregnancy, medical issues, legal issues, Maan's super natural healing powers, Geet's super strong baby, people escaping the super-tight security, the speed with which non-existence being fall in love and all of that. BUT, and it's a big BUT, you do not take cinematic liberties about how Maan got hold of haldi to put on Geet. ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† You detail out the entire process of haldi acquisition.

So, no point discussing medical, legal and security issues. I watched with an open mind ðŸ˜†

Full on drama. Good, good. Arjun is finally a convinced villain. Bahut warm up ho gaya Arjun bhaiya; ab kuchh actual action ho jaye. I guess NT going in coma was necessary for Arjun to turn angry. If she was was in a position to talk. Arjun would have asked her questions and then the truth would have been out too soon. Now he is too angry to ask questions to anyone. So, medical logic goes for a toss at the altar of story demands. ðŸ˜†

Geet-NT dialogs - after the Pindi Queen party drama and NT's murder attempt there, the interaction was repetitive and boring for me. But assuming that the TRP junta has forgotten about it, we have to live with the repetition.

What else was there in the episode? ðŸ˜•

And can we get done with the wedding now please? I, as it is, do not like big, fat Indian weddings. And this is too much of a drag!

And since cameras are not doing much to protect Geet, I decided to put them to another use (probably the actual intended one ðŸ˜³) in my latest OS. Shameless promotion of "The Camera Blunder".
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: geet.a

SELF dialogue will be tomorrow...because i m thinking the forum will need cheering up🤣

that's why kal karungi...what say?

Geetu I will say u open a separate psot for self-dialgoues tomorrow..forum needs it badly😆
geet.a thumbnail
Jyots di- thats what i was thinking🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
my refrigerator is out of tomatos can someone pick the gud one gv them to me

chalo chalo ajj jiske ghar mein jitne galiya,sadhe tommator,chhide huye chappal aur jitne maile hain sab lao aur GEET wall pe pheko aur apni mann ki sari bhadas dur kardo........

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣