Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Adits :Yes tom and jeery hv already discussed these factors on Phone😆😆

@Geets:Dhoom-dhaam effect is required from a general viewers POV who r contributing to trps ...thats how Ekta mai gets her trps😆

@Kavita:See thats the problem...if they take things slow,people complain,when they run with  it,even then people complain😆😆..problem is that viewers of Geet especially the GCMs hv ruined some major high points of the show and its the trend with star one...fans hv ruined thier own shows whether its DMG or MJHT😆😆😆...They doing the same with Geet..this obsession towards the show in the minds of the fans need to go first..only then people can enjoy a show😆...

@Ash:Me taking sanyas from serials once this marriage happens🤣🤣🤣🤣..can't take any more circus🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gooseberry

i dont understand why do these villians always give a long speech with pistol in hand..........................

why do they waste time ðŸ¤£

I was thinking the same while reading Tanu's live update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why didn't she just kill Geet 🤣🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Geeta: me me pls go with the self dialouge. I just watchd a dream wedding🤣 so ur self talk can save me😛
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey Ash, Jyo, Dits, Zee, Caco, Goose, Minnie, Opti, Vini, Kavita, Geets, Daaku, Geeta and Swan 🤗

Maansa 🤗

NT goes into coma after one storey fall 😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

MSK  might actually go to jail 😲 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

where is Pallu now?

Arjun might actually do what he came here to do
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

there's no doubt wedding will happen but it has lost its charm now....🤔

Dunno ...we r unpredictable in our own thoughts😆..next day MSK kisses Geet and takes pheras and I guarantee we go OMG again🤣🤣...I hv been seeing the trend since last 9 months now😆😆😆😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyots,dits- thoughts matching🤣

Oky...again-READ the first post..It was tough to find the rituals..as i sleep in all weddings..and our punju weddings happen in the morning int he gurudwara..so...had to search and hunt down memory lanes🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an12345678

I was thinking the same while reading Tanu's live update 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why didn't she just kill Geet 🤣🤣🤣

Its like when the hero or the heroine is leaving the other he/she will give one long speech and walk ever so slowly hoping the other wud stop them
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Made this before da epi
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Goose,Opti and Sun:I hv my certain base of research from which I can predict marriage is happening or not😆..last week when I said marriage not happening,it was because everything positive was happening related to the marriage😆..this week I m saying marriage happening because everything negative related to the marriage is happening😆 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRammmm 🤗

@ashu.... nice siggy 😃