Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, the CVs may have made Dev a saint but to me he is still the devil and the root cause of everything. He should not have an easy end.

Opti for now it depends on the actor whether he wants to continue or not...lets see😆
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Adits:Bingoooo👍🏼...its the dhoom-dhaam effect which was missing in the episode🤣🤣🤣..when NT-Geet tussle was going on and when NT falls..they should hv used dhadam..dhadam effects of BT...phir trps automatically sky rocket ho jaate🤣...and yes Arjun revenge track has huge potential...
[/QUOTE]

i knew u wud agree....der r things v dont evn need to explain to each other...v understand...

so v r Tom n Jerry.....😆

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The I quit tradition reached FB 🤣

how many of u will stop watching geet if maan goes 2 jail
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....I don't mind the drama...I love it...I have been fed on it for the past I dunno how many years...Maybe since I started watching Shanti or maybe Amaanat...I know the weddings never happen like they promote but I felt the drama was a bit rushed....I dunno I might be wrong...I felt they cud have shown more rituals, more playfulness.....along with the planning and evilness of NT and then gone ahead with this track but they just jumped into it....NT just came into the pic yday for God's sake...and she is already in a coma??? What's the rush...any trains or plains to catch....I'm not saying they shud drag it but give it some time too....That's the problems with these CVs...they always seem to be in a rush to complete each track and jump onto the next one....before we have even had time to digest the previous track...That's just my opinion

ANyways, I'm all in for drama...I enjoy it with Popcorn and Coke...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo: U mean there were no "dhoom dhaam" effect?? Damn!! 🤣🤣🤣

All: I lost track of the discussions..so went youtubing..n i came across this wonderful VM..

In honor of the BLACK JEEP 😎 🤣 It's hilarious 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo9CtP5F-mA[/YOUTUBE]

*credits to the maker*
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jo, to be honest it wasn't a dhoom affect on me!  I guess I was not expecting anything different!

Im not saying wedding will not happen, but  it wont happen now!

@ Zee in aaj tak he said dekhna maan kaise geet ko shaadi karta hai!  Which tells me wait for all the masala and Maan will marry her!
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont understand why do these villians always give a long speech with pistol in hand..........................

why do they waste time 🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HEyloz dits!
🤗

Jyots di didn't let me GIVE UP🤣
you know why i did it na dits?

Did u read the first post haan?

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Infact the way NT fell down an her saree was flying, it was much a hilarious scene 🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there's no doubt wedding will happen but it has lost its charm now....🤔