Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

Jyo.........your future predictions are all good but i feel the CVs did a huge blunder by promoting this wedding as the most happening dream wedding of the century.....😆.......The viewers were all excited for it & instead they are showing something which is quite the opposite. I can understand if the GCMs are angry now.......they shouldn't have promoted the wedding in this manner.....🤔

sweety but they never said wedding was today...they said FROM..😆
V clever of them

Promote toh kar hi rahe hain..all this is happening same day par...
Shaam toh hui nahi abhi tak

They promoted wedding so people see. they got trp's too😆

who knows how the wedding will be😳

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok devils have fun...I have to take off, DO NOT make out on the MIramar...well atleast till I get back😆 (Mod accept my apology)
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I fell on my toes into a small dig
blood/ red paint drained from my wig
In my glittery attire i lay in the theatre
and Doc enters in Green unsterile matter
operates on my bandaged head
and announces i am yet not brain dead! *sigh*

-Nain-Tara
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Isko ka bhi dil tod diya Cvz ne

pata nhi CVs ko kis baat ki khujli hai? accha khasa "sapne bhi sach ho rhe the"...fir yeh NT ke jalwe abhi dikhana zaroori tha?aur NT ko bhi itni kya jaldi hai apna jalwa dikhane ki...koun sa PM k sath dinner pe jana hai NT ko..?? Arjun-Annie ki love story toh itni tezi se badh rhi hai k i doubt, Dream Wedding inka na ...ho jaye aur hum maaneetians sirf gaali hi dete rhe jaye..!!koi CVs ko TATA TEA pilao...ta k vo jaldi jaage aur tension free maaneet wedding dikhne ko mile..!! :-/ :-/ :-/

🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyoti, yah IM sure they shooting for wedding, but it will be stopped by indian police coming with warrant for arrest!  Remember GC's words in Aaj tak, he said "dekhna Maan kaise Geet ko shaadi karta hai" this just tells me it will only happen after all the fiasco!  My gut feeling! 

In all serials villians don't die, they still breathe til the end and its happening here too!

Im just being the devil's advocate today, that's it!
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
arrey dont overlook the shadow of the den. otherwise I will flood the den😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
answer my question na😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣🤣my ma always say m the other name of torture🤣🤣
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
An ode to Daqu and MnM
MSK behind bars is a sight so fine
That I am here with my pot of coins
Heed this demand of mine
Or I will bore you till the end of time

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok some  points from me😆

1. don't know why cv's promised dream wedding in first place....😳🤔
🤔
2. frankly......from the point of justice MSK going to jail will be like giving a negative  message........which every A B C show does........

3. too many major over dramatic drama shown before wedding.....which was not needed....i think🤔

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Opti:I know if u r hit on the head u can go in coma even if u fall from first floor and I liked the camerawork of that scene today..the whole fall looked real...about Dev's death,well he is not really a villain of the show,so thats why I predicted his death here🤔,...lets see how CVs play it out...

@Swan:But every daily soap uses the same funda😆..they say dream wedding but do bring in suspense element to keep the curiosity intact😆..u know people might bash the CVs here but they will keep catching the episodes to find out whether wedding happens or not😆 and thats one criteria of getting ratings..because just showing a wedding album might make viewers lazy and they might feel oh wedding happened na..will catch the repeat😉..but now that whole curiosity and frustation will force the viewers to watch the episode at 9.30 to find out wedding happens or not😆..I will say its a clever strategy they applied😆..they r playing with the obsessive mind of the viewers😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geeti- I hope this one time ur feeling is wrong..LOL..cuz if wedding nahi hui toh main bhi PHUS ho jaungi🤣

@ALL- GO JYoti di's way and READ my wedding symbolism please!