Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rdfan

Zee- It doesnt bother me shaadi ho ya na ho ..........

If u r talking then about the jail, he is not going to jail, so no worries.......

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Raina123

wedding !!!😕When and now i hear maans going to jail in the shw becoz hes going on a holiday to spend time wid ......watevr i dnt understand y cv's is doin this kno they need a break frm wrk but y a jail track 😡 

yeah
actors can take vacation but what is the need to put him in jail. they can have bank episodes or can chalaoo kaam with BD😡
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys.......plzzz can ne one tell me if GC is actually going on a long vacation🤔......or is it just a roomer.........?

can some one pleaseeee tell me😊.........i thought this track was planned long back naaa🤔
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

@Zee they all referring to his blog yaar! 😆

In his blog he only said if he gets time, he didn't confirm any of the bakwaas news which is around about his vacation........

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Have I not been saying this!!!!

What did I say celebrations = disaster in hindi serials...this has been my slogan for past two weeks!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: swan20

the police will come to arrest Maan just when the pheras are happening. He'll go to jail. Geet will come to meet him & he'll promise her that he'll be out of jail within 12 days & they'll get married..........Jai Ho Ekta maiyya ki.......😆😆

that is exactly I was thinking
plus today's episode for sure directed by BT team member and not noodle
TRP will down more
people will go for original BT than copied or rented BT directed show
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Swan...I got a ferry boat not to worry, its big enough, plus added advantage it will hold a few cars, so den gets flooded when people are driving, my ferry will save the day🤣 I even have Hurrak and Feni on board
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Why I think today's turn of events hv potential for future strong storyline is because

• Arjun has comne out of love sick puppy mode and is back in revenge mode and this time with full vengence -Check😎
  • Arjun has certain weakness for Geet which is good for future track-Check😎
  • Precap clearly suggests dream wedding will come from tomorrow..they dragged it because as per hindu rituals during the period of sakranti ,weddings r considered ashubh..even though its a daily soap many PHs believe in all this..now the sankaranti period is over ..so marriage coming tomorrow-Check😎
  • Brij part is not over and we will hv Brij-MSK confrontation during the wedding as per the promo but Brij will not die..becuase as per the old article one villain will pay the price and that villain has already paid the price by going in coma..which means Brij will stay alive and might maximum go to jail only to return back later with the help of Arjun..why Arjun-Brij will come together is because Brij will fail in his mission to kill Geet and then Arjun can take him in his side for further revenge-Check😎 
  • NT has not died which means she too can b back in the future to add more masala-Check😎..
  • Marriage is happening and MSK might go to jail for few hours but will b bailed out because he has not murdered anyone and Geet was a eye-witness of the whole incident which took place in the terrace-Check😎
  • Geet gets half justice with the help of Almighty since NT goes in coma😊..her full justice will b over if Dev dies on the wedding day🤔 -Check😎

For me today's episode worked because of above reasons as it  lays a strong foundation for future storyline post-marriage😊...yes logically if a person falls from first floor,he/she doesn't go in coma but then this is not the first time we r witnessing such things in a daily soap ..so lets learn to deal with these issues😆...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zee, but he planted the seed in viewers head na!  Its only his fault!