Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Kisko lagi Goli..kaun hua ghayal

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

HEllo everyone!

Today- Let's look at the significance of the wedding rituals for Maan and Geet.

HEre is my perspective on it!

Please contribute!

You're all invited to the most Hatke wedding this year

Geet- Miss Hoshiyarpur Express-Mishti-shona-No HAnda

Weds

Maan-Sir- Dusht Danav-Das Sir wala Raavan-Singh-Khurana

Yes- A wedding- a grand celebration of a bond of Love

Note- I might have missed some significant rituals and ceremonies'apologies..but do add!

The love of Maan and Geet

A beautiful relation shown in a slow progression

From two people who disliked each other- they have come to be two who are enclosed in a world of their own.

We have all seen that journey- rolled our eyes, laughed, cried with them and now we join them as they are joined in matrimony.

Weddings have a special place in our lives because they celebrate two lives coming together and it's a communal celebration.

The title of the show is Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi. She was isolated from society and community..just like Maan was too..she was because of her circumstances, and Maan because he created walls around him.

Now- those walls down- they are in the middle of community and family..in the middle of people and not lost..because they have each other.

I have always seen in weddings- when a couple is sitting together..they are the ones who stick together in the midst of all activity and merry-making..they are the observers- in the middle and yet detached.

Wedding and it's significance for Maan and Geet

Geet and Maan are united in mind and soul. They love each other and grow with each other. They wish to grow together in life. Marriage for them, as Maan says is a journey..a new step in their life- a step towards a beautiful future where they will live TOGETHER..will be seen as TOGETHER..MAan ki Geet and Geet ka Maan.

There is a deep spiritual aspect to their love and marriage adds to it

Of course- one may or may not agree with this but this is a subjective reading

Let's look at a few wedding rituals before THE wedding rituals and what they have meant for Maan and Geet.

Sangeet

Songs are a perfect way of celebrating..singing of their love.

Geet has been the song of Maan's life.

This was shown in a deep personal way as well when Geet alleviated MAan's suffering and reassured him that he'd be a very good father.

Geet told Maan-using the word Papa..she related the child, to the father.

She made them into a family.

And she brought him back from the deep abyss of guilt he was sinking into.

She raised him to Life..and he saw the beauty in her eyes..he saw the love'he saw Life reflected there and he realized it was okay.

He had called her the sunshine of his life.

Sunshine is the life-giving light- and for him- Geet gave him a new life and made him appreciate it.

This was their Sangeet.

Haldi

Maan wanted to put Haldi on Geet's face first.

You color my life with your love.

You have made my life Technicolor from the monochromatic it was.

I want to color you with my love.

His love brings out the beauty in her.

IT is he that makes her luminous as he can see the beauty- inside and out.

And with that special haldi ritual- he brought out that inner beauty with his love so that when anyone else put haldi on Geet- she was already shining with the inner beauty that Maan's touch had brought out.

Geet brings out the best In him.

Geet touched her MAAN and colored him with her love'the fire of happiness glowed bright and she brought that glow out'it was in his eyes..shining bright..

So- Although Haldi is a ritual that is used to bring out the beauty in both the bride and the groom..Maneet did it by bringing out merely the beautiful glow of their love.

It didn't matter if he wiped it off from Geet's cheek..what he wanted to do had been done.

She tells Maan to keep the color on his cheek because it would continue to remind him of her touch'keep him Maan and not MSK for some time at this happy time- a man just happy 'of course..manisha ke time pe no one can not be happy so'.

Mehendi

It is said that it is to deepen the bond of love an dis a traditional part of weddings'

The darker the mehendi- the better it is seen to be!

Of course- For Maneet- the mehendi is going to be dark! :P

Chooda

White and Red 'purity with passion..

Of course- Maneet have had a pure passion in their relationship.

A love which is spiritual as well as sensual.

White and Red is the color of the chuda too.

Kalirein

Well..Geet has made some girl friends too haina?

It is said that the girl on whom the kalirein falls is the next in line to be married-AKA-ANNIE here..HAHA

Kanyadaan

Usually, the male family member of the bride does the kanyadaan'

But in Geet's case'either dadi or annie or the pandit will do it perhaps..

Maybe pinky's dad? Or the adi or romeo..as family representatives?

Anyway- while giving the bride's hand to the groom, a promise is asked of the groom to assist his wife in realizing her dharma,artha,kama'basically spiritual fulfillment in life

She is to be protected by him and she is to be loved by him'just like he will be loved by her and they will grow together to get spiritual fulfillment.

The Vows

In the presence of the Fire God- these are the seven promises the couple gives to each other

1. To nourish each other.

Outhouse-

When Maan made Pasta and Geet was sad-

He says the way I have saved you from all troubles till now- I will also save you from this problem of humger

Maan has ensured Geet had food to eat..LOL

The episode where Maan ensured Geet got food to eat but nakewl gave his raaz away. Geet and Maan ate for the first time together from the same thali

Geet fed Maan chocolate mousse.

Maan has made mushroom omlette for Geet

And so on'

2. To grow together in strength

From the first- Maneet have helped each other grow in strength.

Maan has given important lessons to Geet and inspired her to stand for herself.

Geet has taught Maan to open up to Life and to Love..

They are strong as individuals as well as united.

Maneet personify mutual love and strength

3. Preserve material wealth

Well..Geet got a job as Maan's secretary..

Money hasn't been a part in their life..but as together- now post marriage- Can be shown!

But they have other kinds of wealth- of their moments together and they preserve it to the full!

4. TO share each others' sorrows and joys

They have been together in the sharing of each others' sorrows and have promised to give each other all happiness

In Office during hum-tum

In Outhouse Maan's pain came out in an outburst

Geet and Maan in the dargah scene- are bound in a bond of pain and relief.

Pain with the realization that they are soul-bound. Relief that they have found each other.

In HP Maan shares Geet's pain

And so on'

Maan shared his sadness in the sangeet episode recently

They have found moments to be together-staying together even in the worst of times-being a part of each other..that that thread that binds them tugs at their heart strings when either is in pain

5. To care and be responsible for their children

Maan loved Geet and when they get back together- he promised to take care of her and their baby.

When he felt he failed by choosing Geet and not the baby'he felt guilt ridden and was in anguish..but Geet assured him that he will be a great papa!

Well- we need to be shown this post-marriage :P

6. To be together for lifetimes to come

"zindagi ki har subha tumse shuru ho aur har raat tum se khatam"

Main Stalking Karta and Miss Hoshiyarpur can do anything but stay apart from each other'

No matter what- after wedding, MSK and Geet will remain together- in heart,soul, mind and body.

Physical separation mustn't be for long'provided there's a new track doing the rounds'

7. Soulmates forever..part of a whole..HUM

Maan and Geet have become from You and Me to Hum'and this is a symbolic and holy unification of that HUM.

Their love has welded them together as individuals, made them grow as individuals and now'they are ready to embark on their journey together..as HUM..:)

As a family..with the baby..facing problems TOGETHER; their love helping them withstand all that they face

The mangalsutra and Sindoor

Geet has put the Tabeez around maan's neck already.

MAan will put the mangalsutra on Geet

Sindoor-

KBM..he has filled her maang with his blood already..culminating their bond of blood'they are bound by it..have always been shown to be..

Maan and Geet- an intense love story- it's made us cry,made us laugh, made us FEEL what they were going through each moment.

It has made us understand the dilemmas, and the pain, the anger and the joy, the nok-jhoks and the fights, the passion and the tenderness.

Completed by the bond of marriage-

Maan and Geet will emerge stronger- with promises given- some realized and some to be realized'but not broken.

They will face all things together..all joys and all calamities

If msk goes to jail- it will be after this marriage.he will go as Geet ka Maan- stronger..leaving her sad..but as a woman who will fight for her husband's rights!

As being Maan's strength and not his weakness.

Helping each other when they stumble- their relationship after marriage will definitely be filled with moments of all kinds..let's see and travel with them on their journey'post marriage

Post Marriage

All these vows need to be realized once more'after marriage..a fulfillment of those promises taken in front of the Fire.

Give their marriage a hatke-feel!

This will give some dynamic to their relationship too- I know marriages are tough and not just a bed of roses'show the struggle..show their journey

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

BABY
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580084

Naintara

geet.a thumbnail
Hi everyone!

I guess I'll be in the minority when I say I liked the episode.
Why?

Well- It entertained me.
I had no idea what to expect because I didn't make predictions out of speculations😆

Arjun was converted today..he's going into extremes-
From Annie's hubby to be to Naintara's Bhaiya ji
 who said wedding is happening today?It says clearly FROM ..not ON

i hope none were expecting it today at all??

And btw-the same day is going on..so our Tomorrow is still TODAY in the show...

I think they have created suspense so that we can still keep on predicting if anyone will go to jail or not...

Coma might be dramatic..from a first floor..but that's the highest they got that time..so....maybe her head is really thin..

I saw the episode and i liked it..

The woman had so much lotion on that his hand kept slipping..so what?
didn't mean he didn't want to save her?

About how and why he goes to jail( IF he does)
I don't have much knowledge in the area but MSK might be framed by Arjun for Brij or something..Brij is still there..so is Dev..

NT perhaps came back..and made Arjun go to another extreme so that we can have Maan-Arjun track
The guy is getting good in acting
Even Nikunj was acting in her scenes

I'm positive if given a chance- they'll definitely improve

Arjun said he will avenge NT and destroy msk...even if it means going against his usool...

Well- Karna did the same thing..didn't he...he could use Annie now..

what I loved in today's episode is 
Geet calling arjun a friend of the family
I feel it is Geet who can make him feel guilty  for using this to his advantage.
Geet treated him as a friend, and said if he needed anything they were there..
I think it really touched him..and I also think he might like her..HAHA

MSk perhaps will apologize once more to Arjun for what he did..now Arjun might be sly n overtly forgive him or he might outrightly say he will destroy msk.

Brij ka koi ata pata nahi..where is he now?
HE will definitely come back..and perhaps he will be used by Arjun..

The CV's opened up some good possibilities and I wonder how the confusion etc will be resolved😳

Then the thing is that we don't know for sure if anyone is going to jail...so...who knows..it might just be a rumor or a wrong thing reported

IF it happens..it will be after the wedding so sit back and enjoy!

Wedding couldn't have been shown as it is considered inauspicious to show any during this time.😆Doesn't mean it won't happen at all you know

The foundation is being laid for future track.

Geet didn't get justice?
NT is in COMA..ZINDA LAASH- uhh...half done.
Dev will come back and we'll say alvida to him- FuLL justice.

I'm eager to see how MSK( who by the way was SO SO scared today- his nightmare- someone trying to kill Geet and him not being there- Check!) and GEEt face all of this post wedding!

DREAM wedding-
A definition- A wedding you have OVERRIDING ALL difficulties..when things go BAD and there's no HOPE..

"yeh mera sapna hai,sach kaise ho sakta hai"

A girl who has faced mostly problems...will face them too..but STILL MSK will fulfill ALL her dreams

That was what the DREAM wedding promo was 

Love to all!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Why I think today's turn of events hv potential for future strong storyline is because

• Arjun has comne out of love sick puppy mode and is back in revenge mode and this time with full vengence -Check😎
  • Arjun has certain weakness for Geet which is good for future track-Check😎
  • Precap clearly suggests dream wedding will come from tomorrow..they dragged it because as per hindu rituals during the period of sakranti ,weddings r considered ashubh..even though its a daily soap many PHs believe in all this..now the sankaranti period is over ..so marriage coming tomorrow-Check😎
  • Brij part is not over and we will hv Brij-MSK confrontation during the wedding as per the promo but Brij will not die..because as per the old article one villain will pay the price and that villain has already paid the price by going in coma..which means Brij will stay alive and might maximum go to jail only to return back later with the help of Arjun..why Arjun-Brij will come together is because Brij will fail in his mission to kill Geet and then Arjun can take him in his side for further revenge-Check😎 
  • NT has not died which means she too can b back in the future to add more masala-Check😎..
  • Marriage is happening and MSK might go to jail for few hours but will b bailed out because he has not murdered anyone and Geet was a eye-witness of the whole incident which took place in the terrace-Check😎
  • Geet gets half justice with the help of Almighty since NT goes in coma😊..her full justice will b over if Dev dies on the wedding day🤔 -Check😎

There r two choices for wedding...

Choice 1

Marriage happens and after that MSK is arrested and then how he proves himself innocent and how Geet fights for him -Check😎

Choice  2

Before marriage,MSK is arrested because Arjun files a complaint..then we see MSK taking 12 day ka promise as per article and he will challenge that he will b out of this mess in 12 days time to marry his Gith-Check😎

In both cases Marriage happens..it remains to b seen it hapepns sooner or with that 12 day deadline😃

Point to b noted

Arjun yesterday in the end said he will destroy MSK even if it means going against his principle and sacrificing his love🤔

So this means,he will not use Annie becuase he talked about sacrificing his love which is Annie at the moment...

I get a feeling his target will b Geet now😈....

Random Analysis

For me today's episode worked because of above reasons as it  lays a strong foundation for future storyline post-marriage😊...yes logically if a person falls from first floor,he/she doesn't go in coma instantly but then this is not the first time we r witnessing such things in a daily soap ..so lets learn to deal with these issues😆...

Errrrrrrr...if I keep logic aside I enjoyed today's episode🤣🤣🤣...I m used to watching so many nonsense shows that I don't really mind logic missing once in a while😆😆😆

About CCTV cameras not capturing NT..mayb they captured her and if tomorrow MSK gets blamed by Arjun...the CCTV cameras can prove him innocent🤔...I hv noticed that in this show,they always reveal some parts in the next episode..like for eg:In one episode we saw MSK seeing Brij's back and we wondered whats the purpose of that scene..we got reply in the next episode when MSK connects the dots regarding Brij😆...then we wondered yesterday, how come Adi and Romeo din't get the info regarding NT's return and today we got that reply also😆..so the whole CCTV camera might come into play when MSK gets accused😈...CVs hv kept stressing on this CCTV cameras in every episode..so they do hv some use I feel🤔

About Arjun...I feel for him..the guy has no clue about the real facts and he blindly loves his sister..he reminds me of Karan of Mahabharat...man with principles but he sided with the wrong because of his loyalty and also he was not aware of certain facts...We can argue that why can't he ask for clarifications..But  I think the time was not right..more than clarifications ,he was worried seeing his sister fighting with death...and he saw with his own eyes,NT falling..so he assumed that its deliberately done by MSK....your mind stops working when u see your own family members battling with their life..

Coming to the NT-Geet scene,Dialgoues were repitative there but not the end result....in early KBM episode when NT attacked Geet, its Geet who was about to fall but MSK saves him..here NT falls and MSK is not able to save her despite trying..its called karma😊...so for me that worked in today's episode if I combine both of these episodes🤔... Scene execution could hv been better mayb if Nissar was directing it....but I don't see anything wrong in MSK trying to save NT but failing there.....they showed two things here....MSK saving Geet but MSK unable to save NT...its a way of showing that a man can go to any extreme to save his loved ones but he will not use his full strength when it comes to saving an outsider or someone with whom u r not that attached😊...so MSK failed to save NT there....mayb the message could hv been conveyed in a better way if the execution would hv been more powerful..instead of using repitative dialogues there,they could hv concentrated more on the action part🤔

Coming to Annie-Arjun confession scene in the beginning,it lacked the emotional punch🤔;Piyush too hugs Annie with his head in the air😆...So I guess its the director who asks their actors to hug in that manner...cannot blame GC or Piyush here because both can't hv same hugging style unless the CVs ask them to hug in that particular style only🤔😆

Episode Rating:7/10...There were silly bloopers like how Arjun can peep inside operation theatre or how doctors were operating NT without removing her saree😆 or  how so easily NT can steal MSK's mobile from his own room..even if he was in bathroom that time,W*H were the security doing there😡😆 ..and so for these silly things ,Episode lacked logic but again I repeat ,it does lay a solid foundation for future track😎

PS:Geetu u did a brilliant job with today's Marriage theme👏👏 and I hope CVs read it and implement it whenever they show the dream wedding😆😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
res
---------
Faltu Security Kuttas&Cameras: Wow she entered The KM so easily with a gun in her purse..Without any issues she has the phone in her hand..WAT was the point of all those Cameras,the security Peoplee😳

Devaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Your Wife is in ICU second time after falling off from FIRST floor only😲..Very Delicate wifee...and you are not handling her with care and you still under meera bai's pallu..

Behti Hawa Sa tha Woh
Badal Awaraa Tha woh
King Con Hamara tha Woh
Kiske Bed Mein Hai Usko Dhoondho

Execution of the Terrace Scene, that should have been powerful to leave an impact on the viewers, it was Horrible..😡the way she flipped I mean he didn't even push her tht hard😕

Everyonee is Confused everywheree...😕😆
Everyone is Crying coz Maan is going Jail🤣🤣🤣

Toh Bachas

Cry cry itna cry karte hain kaaye ko
Itna darrte hain kaaye ko
Pal pal marrte kaaye ko
Why why aisa why waisa kyun hota
Yun hota toh kya hota
Jo hota hai woh hota
Fly fly baby fly dekhein aa udh ke
Dekhein baadal se judh ke
Dekhein phir na mudh mudh ke
Rotey kaaye ko hum hain, rotey kaaye ko hum
Hona hai jo ho, sad hote kaaye ko hum
Haan raaton ko na sotey kaaye ko
Cry cry itna cry karte hain kaaye ko
Itna darrte hain kaaye ko
Pal pal marrte kaaye ko

Don't know wat more to write because its just too funny baazigar ka haal UFF I am enjoying da tamashaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let Me Visualise what Star One Office might be going through Lots&lots of phone calls giving dhamkis.."We want maaneet wedding, we want brij & NT killed or we QUIT..You won't get ur TRPS"
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

A Girl stands in front of Geet sets at 11 in the night and screamss

"Geet Hi sabse Parayi ke Creatives..If Maan & Geet are not married. I will do SUICIDEEEE..And you guys are planning to send Maan to Jail in the virtual world...All of you will Sadoofy in jail..
If you want send Maan to Jail first you will have to go through my Laashhh"
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am short on words today. After reading the negativity about today's episode, I had almost decided not to watch but then could not resist😆  so finally did....

Well, I was pleasantly surprised and the episode worked for me in most parts! Leave the medical, legal, logical issues aside cozz they get twisted as per convenience in every show.

One reason the episode worked for me was Maaneet are together fighting the enemy. As long as theere is no MU between them I am fine with it.

However the most absurd thing was the way NT fell down. That just did not make any sense!

The situation was created to turn Arjun against Maan which it has successfully done. However I feel it won't be for long.

This has put breaks in NE-Arjun love story....and now Arjun is gonna try to use NE.

So the question is will marriage happen???? Yes it will for sure.

But where is Brij???? Is he saved for later or are we gonna see another attempt from him???? If CVs work sensibly....save the guy for later. Do not show another attack. Today's attack was enough to put breaks in wedding celebration.

Why are the CVs not bringing back Dev?????😡 He is a bigger villian and deserves punishment. Why should only NT pay for her sins...why not Dev???? If the actor has issues, why can't he be replaced. That track needs closure too

Ever since the show became 6days...we have consistently had very good saturday episodes.😃  Will tomorrow be any different or wil lthe CVs manage to put a smile back on the audience face??? Waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
I have given clean chit to the CVs in my yesterday's take itself. 😆 Pasting a paragraph here

CVs I love you. You can take cinematic liberty with pregnancy, medical issues, legal issues, Maan's super natural healing powers, Geet's super strong baby, people escaping the super-tight security, the speed with which non-existence being fall in love and all of that. BUT, and it's a big BUT, you do not take cinematic liberties about how Maan got hold of haldi to put on Geet. 😆 😆 You detail out the entire process of haldi acquisition.

So, no point discussing medical, legal and security issues. I watched with an open mind 😆

Full on drama. Good, good. Arjun is finally a convinced villain. Bahut warm up ho gaya Arjun bhaiya; ab kuchh actual action ho jaye. I guess NT going in coma was necessary for Arjun to turn angry. If she was was in a position to talk. Arjun would have asked her questions and then the truth would have been out too soon. Now he is too angry to ask questions to anyone. So, medical logic goes for a toss at the altar of story demands. 😆

Geet-NT dialogs - after the Pindi Queen party drama and NT's murder attempt there, the interaction was repetitive and boring for me. But assuming that the TRP junta has forgotten about it, we have to live with the repetition.

What else was there in the episode? 😕

And can we get done with the wedding now please? I, as it is, do not like big, fat Indian weddings. And this is too much of a drag!

And since cameras are not doing much to protect Geet, I decided to put them to another use (probably the actual intended one 😳) in my latest OS. Shameless promotion of "The Camera Blunder".

Addendum

Later I found one interesting thing in the episode - the reactions of Maan and Geet on NT's accident. Even immediately after the accident Maan was only concerned with telling Arjun that it was an accident. He did the same thing in hospital too. Whereas Geet was more into consoling him in his bad time. I think this shows a basic difference in their characters. Maan's love, care and concern is always limited to few people. It used to be his family and now above everyone else, it is for Geet. Whereas Geet is, by basic nature, a nice and caring person. So, while Maan does not feel for Arjun, Geet does. I think it was interesting subtle depiction, if CVs actually thought through this. 😆
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I havent watched today's show yet, let me just say a few things from the update!

Guys I feel like laughing today...I so knew this would happen....never fails in hindi serials!  Serial experience I tell u! Really sad!  Never watch serial expecting logic!

How does NT enter Khurana mansion with such tight security????  Hello creatives!  How does she get MSK's cell phone???

What happened to restraining order!  Lots of loop holes, that will save MSK and Geet from the accusations!

Will Arjun fall for Geet, my answer is no!

Arjun won't fall for Geet, but he will get to know the truth from NE and develop a soft spot for her!  Yah he will go negative, only for a short time though!  Remember the promo...Annie is in the middle of the villian and bhaiya and bhabhi! 

I dont understand why CV's dragging the wedding, what is suppose to come out of this!  Maybe NT's truth exposed to Arjun, who doesn't know shit about what his sister has done!  It was beginning of December that Maan proposed to Geet and Sangeet practice dance was on 21st of December I think and here we are 14th of January and nothing happened!  A big yawn for me!  😆

I loved Geet's assurance to Arjun, they are his friends and here to help him! 🤗🤗 This is why I say Arjun will see the light soon!

So MSK goes to jail, here comes the CCTV footage to save him from this!

@ All relax, yah Maan will go to jail and be charged with violence, but again that doesn't mean he will spend time there!  Trust me he will out in no time, so relax guys!  This jail thing is more hyped then the wedding itself! 

What did I say celebrations = disaster in hindi serials...this has been my slogan for past two weeks!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I decided that I will only write when I'm inspired and today I sure was inspired.So here you go, this is me writing. 🤣

NT/Geet: NT sure knows how to press Geet's buttons. The biggest button- Maan! And how the heck did she get Maan's phone. Either way she is a smart cookie. And the ring tone was changed back to the normal one. Now the question is who changed it? Maan or NT 🤔😆

Maan/Adi/Romeo: So Maan's people aren't completely incompetent. Congratulations!! 👏 Romeo found out that Naintara is back in India.  So Maan puts his grey cells to use and figures out that NT is after Geet. Now, that is some fab brain activity. How ishmart!  😆 So yeah he wants Adi, Romeo and himself to hurry up and look for Geet.  PS: Maan looked Hot! 😳

Arjun/Annie: The only thing I recall is that I seriously thought Arjun was going to strangle Annie. 🤣Oh yeah Arjun is also a "I hug, look at the sky and pray to god that I can hug like a normal person" hugger.🤣

Romeo/Arjun: Arjun's brain is functioning, Yay! He finally remembers that Maan doesn't like NT.😆

Geet/NT: Ok so NT wants to shoot Geet from across the pool with a handgun. It is a possible shot is you are any good but I doubt NT has shot people before. 🤔 Anyway, the terrace scene  was dramatic. NT gives a speech much like every other villain in the history of villains. So she is jealous that Geet is living what NTs life used to be and she is angry because Geet ruined her life. Ok lady you plotted to get your darn hubby married to another girl for money. I say you were kind of asking for this "ruined life" 🤣

Maan/Geet/NT: did we even doubt for a second that Maan wouldn't come to the rescue? No right? Anyway NT falling scene was funny but realistic. Love the way she says Maan Veerji, talk about a patronizing tone.😆 I liked Piyush's acting in the scene where he picked up NT from the ground. 😊

Hospital: This scene was great if you flush logic down the toilet. So many bloopers! 🥱For one NT is in the operating room with glass doors where the family members are watching the "surgery". That is great, because if I my loved one is having surgery the last thing I want to see is the doctor cutting her up. Then again, that's just me. 😕🤣 Also, NT is still wearing the sari. I guess the Sari Pallu will come in handy if they run out of gauze in the OR. Now that is foreseeing future at its best. 🤣 Anyway, I liked the convo. The only person Arjun tolerated was Geet. He sure does have a soft spot for her. And yeah NT is in a coma. Now Dev should come back and nurse her back to health 😃🤣

The episode was good in a "holy crap I don't know what just happened"  way 🤣

Ok that's it! C ya wouldn't wanna B ya! 😳🤣🤣

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nissar, CVs, Barry, friends et al - A very interesting twist !

NT
----
NT at her classic emotional atyaachaar best. One smart criminal, snitches Maan's mobile b4 calling Geet. Geet's moment of weakness – when NT threatens to take Maan's life. Geet calls Maan to warn him and NT picks up. If Geet was more cool headed (very few people can be in that situation) but she wud have questioned herself how NT could have held Maan down. Is Maan that weak or NT that strong...physically ?

Well, atleast CVs used some logic….Adi/Romeo tell Maan the bad news from immigration abt NT. At least they followed logic in that Maan realizes his mobile is missing b4 they dash out of the room to look for Geet.

NE-Arjun
------------
Make amends. Arjun accepts NE's ring.

Mein agar tumse door bhaagne ki koshish kar raha tha to uski koi wajah thi. Magar mein khud tumse door hokar nahi reh sakta. Koi bhi kadam uthaane se pehle hum dono ka baat karna bahut zaroori hai, kyunki bahut saari aisi baatein hai jo tum nahi jaanti.

With this Arjun has begun a parallel thread of his own. Interesting.

Just then Romeo walks in and takes Arjun away to find NT. First intro to Arjun – why are Maan and his staff looking for NT ? Why is NT in the Khurana Mansion ? His logical brain should question that and realize that where his sis is concerned, all that glitters is not gold.

NT-Geet
------------
NT calls Geet out to the pool. Aims her gun but with Geet moving around looking for Maan is not able to hit her target. As Geet runs upstairs to the terrace, NT follows. As usual, NT blaming Geet for all her misfortunes. Even in this dire situation, Geet fights back saying NT is herself to blame for NT's current situation.

Just as NT is about to pull the trigger on Geet, Maan steps in, pushes NT n gun away and rushes to Geet. Unfortunately, Maaneet hear a scream and find NT hanging for dear life on the other side of the railing. Inspite of Maan trying to help, NT slips and falls. Arjun arrives just then and see her fallen.

One stark difference between Maan and Arjun –
• Earlier,when Maan realizes it is Brij who is trying to kill Geet and is in the mansion, he immediately accuses Arjun.
• Today, when Arjun sees NT fallen and Maaneet on the terrace looking down at her, he does accuse Maan

Maan immediately tells Arjun that NT had come to harm Geet and ….

@ the hospital
-------------------
Arjun looking anxiously into the Op Theater (aaj kal Op theaters ko bhi huge windows with blinds hote hai ?)

NE and Maaneet reach the hospital. Doc walks by …says unable to diagnose until surgery….bahut oonchaayi se giri hai…really?

Maan says NT fell accidently, Maan did not do it on purpose, he was just saving Geet…and whatever happened is NT's fault. Arjun does not say a word, just looks at him. NE tells Arjun that he is not alone, they are all with him. Arjun retorts, that he does not need anyone and he does not wanna talk to anyone and asks to be left alone.

Geet moves forward. Barry v nice dialogue. Arjun, I know NT is ur sis. Her coming here has not changed the relations between him and Khurana family. In the past few days, aap hamaare bahut kareeb aa gaye. Arjun pls consider us ur friend. If u need any help pls don't hesitate to tell us. Arjun, I'm really sad that without any fault of yours u have to bear so much. Geet makes a chink in Arjun's armour when she says, apna khyaal rakhiyega. Sorry.

Arjun at this moment is analyzing what he has seen and heard. He is too busy internalizing his pain which bursts forth into Arjun- the temporary villain?

Precap – Arjun's kasam…mujhe kasam hai apni behen ki MSK mein tumhari zindagi ko barbaad kar doonga. Watch out Arjun, get ur facts straight before u attack else u will be the one hurt. Play ur cards well.

CVs have brought together an interesting twist into the story…converting Arjun –the Loverboy to Arjun – the Avenger. This thread has a lot of potential. Pls, pls do your ur homework. Don't dilute MSK or Geet to build up Arjun.

Nissar, CVs - There's been enuff of interruptions in Maanet shaadi. Don't shoot yourselves in the foot by dragging it further. No more negativity in Maaneet wedding. Let the wedding take place. No unnecessary, clichd turns to send Maan to jail. This will totally defeat ur theme by punishing the good guys whilst the bad guys either end up in coma or go scot free.

So watch out ! Don't lose TRPs and fans.

Gurmeet, Drashti, Karishma, Piyush ----Great job !!
NE - u r improving….keep at it…practice, practice, practice.

Nissar – BG was crappy in places. Execution was shaky. Editing seemed rushed. Is this due to the media fiasco yesterday ? Hold ur marketing team's feet to the fire. Let no one interfere in ur daily deadlines.

Looking forward to tomorrow's epi….
• Will Brij arrive or has he been sent to the back burner?
• Will Brij try to kill Geet ?
• Will Arjun save Geet ?
• Or, will Dev make an entry and take the bullet ?
• Don't want jailhouse rock for Maan
• U already screwed up the engagement….dont screw up the wedding…too much negativity will turn off viewers….after all the hype about the weddingEdited by starlite7 - 13 years ago