India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

""Viren's Bribing""

deemia Newbie
deemia
deemia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Wink  I  think the host told viren,    nivi's position so that he  could find her easily!!!!!!!!Confused 

The other possibility is that there was no prize as such  (i.e, a night in lovers shack) and viren knew that he could sense her just by a touch ..... So he told the host to announce an additional stay for the winners....SmileSmile

But this is my second thought.......... i seriously believe that he sensed her!!!!!!!Big smile

Edited by deemia - 14 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadaPriyaThakursirjee

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
if he is pscycho go with thought 2....bt why viren is doin thse things??????is he really want to take reevnge with nivi or I think..pls.plllsssssssssssss console with watevr be ur answr
deemia Newbie
deemia
deemia

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
I feel he is just obsessed wid her and he's  damn crazy abt his loveStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Y can't it just be he is giving money for the extra room he took? I hope it is it. And ad far as I think he has held nivi's hand so many times that he doesnot need to bribe mgr to win the game. Unless he was bribing him for something else yet to happen.
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
im really shit scared rite now....
da way he smiled at da latter half oooooohh my god i got jitters. is viren goin all psycho??!? guysssssss me goin bonkers seein him goin psycho
Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
There are so many possibilities.

It could be that Viren planned the game and so he's paying for the free one night and one day thing.

Also, he could be planning a surprise for Nivi.

As for the hand, he knew it was Nivi because she pulled away just like she did with Sid.
subinfab Newbie
subinfab
subinfab

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

There are so many possibilities.

It could be that Viren planned the game and so he's paying for the free one night and one day thing.

Also, he could be planning a surprise for Nivi.

As for the hand, he knew it was Nivi because she pulled away just like she did with Sid.

i totally agree with you dude on this one
id say he's planning something for Nivi
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
 I  think the host told viren,    nivi's position so that he  could find her easily!!!!!!!!Confused 

The other possibility is that there was no prize as such  (i.e, a night in lovers shack) and viren knew that he could sense her just by a touch ..... So he told the host to announce an additional stay for the winners....SmileSmile

But this is my second thought.......... i seriously believe that he sensed her!!!!!!!Big smile

Even i think the same!!!!!!!!!!Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index