Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Final Goodbye

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hello buddies!!!
Earlier I made one post where I wrote that I would never make another one but unfortunately I had to because of the current track in the serial.
This is my final goodbye to you all. I have got some really nice friends here. But I am very upset with current track going & cant bear the negativity anymore. Everytime they have to show some good track some or the thing happens & they have to change the story line. I am really pissed off with all this. Also I have to study a lot & cant waste my time watching this illogical story going on. I am not here to bash anyone but really dont feel good listening about Gurmeet's leave for his marriage. I personally dint like that (sorry whoever likes but I told my POV).
This time he is taking leave for the shopping & I dont know what CVs going to do when his marriage will take place. So I am really not interested till something good happens. I cant take any negativity. I am not very strong hearted so sorry friends if someone doesnt agrees with me. I had to tell my thoughts.

No hard feelings for those who dislike this or dont agree with me. Please do share your views on this.

Mods hope you dont have any problem with this. I haven't made any negative remark on any of the actors. Still if you feel its not worth keeping the post open then close it.

Regards,
HoneySmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chotirainbahuanjalianjaliMurlalbhabhasindu_gurtiuntamedtigressutopia88

a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
plzzz dnt go
Anisha1707 Groupbie
Anisha1707
Anisha1707

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Plzz dnt go be optimistic everything will be fin biggest thing is day our maaneet r together!!!
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I can understand your feeling, I am also very sad n disappointed n even I feel same after reading todays episode update,  have not watch the episode not feeling like to watch, when ever they showed NT entry I never watched the episode, first read the comment if its ok then only watching the MAnnet scene, today even not feel to watch the episode, even not feeling to watch tomorrow episode shadi hogi ke hope main they are showing warst , n so much negativity, even I am not having strong heart to watch these kind of negativity n gande twist so not going to  watch the episode till good things are not setttle down. instead of getting trp they will definetly loose the trp. these kind of twist are allready there in ekta serial then why we should not watch her serial. we are watching the serial only for  happiness fun n positivity buttoday first time I m saying ,this is not oroginal geet show which we loved.we were watching  the episode again n again now not felling like to watch single time.

Edited by alovi_21 - 14 January 2011 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress-HJ-

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress-HJ-

Raina123 Goldie
Raina123
Raina123

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hello buddies!!!
Earlier I made one post where I wrote that I would never make another one but unfortunately I had to because of the current track in the serial.
This is my final goodbye to you all. I have got some really nice friends here. But I am very upset with current track going & cant bear the negativity anymore. Everytime they have to show some good track some or the thing happens & they have to change the story line. I am really pissed off with all this. Also I have to study a lot & cant waste my time watching this illogical story going on. I am not here to bash anyone but really dont feel good listening about Gurmeet's leave for his marriage. I personally dint like that (sorry whoever likes but I told my POV).
This time he is taking leave for the shopping & I dont know what CVs going to do when his marriage will take place. So I am really not interested till something good happens. I cant take any negativity. I am not very strong hearted so sorry friends if someone doesnt agrees with me. I had to tell my thoughts.

No hard feelings for those who dislike this or dont agree with me. Please do share your views on this.

Mods hope you dont have any problem with this. I haven't made any negative remark on any of the actors. Still if you feel its not worth keeping the post open then close it.

Regards,
HoneySmile

I UNDERSTAND HW U FEEL AND TRUST ME IM IN THE EXACT SAME SITUATION AFTER I HEARD THE NEWS ABT HIM LEAVING FOR THE WEDDIN I WAS DISSAPPOINTED AND YES I TO HAVE TO STUDY ALOT  BUT NO MATTER HW MUCH I TRY I ULTIMATLEY FIND MYSELF WATCHIN ALL THIS NEGITIVITY U KNO PPL SRRY IF IM BEING HARSH BUT I LUVED THE SHOW BEFORE LATLEY I DNT KNO I STILL DO LOVE IT BUT .
PLZ DO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I agree with above post. Now leave for marriage then honeymoon and ??????????. Gurmeet will not be able to give his 100% after his marriage due to restrictions etc.DD acting skills and performance is more stonger than GC. you can see in their interview segament by Telly Tadka and SBS segament. "We can't clap with one hand"  His MSK caracter was strong bcuz DD was giving her 100% too. I luv to see Maaneet wedding and i like to see DD in new show with sum 1 else.
untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
count me in guys even i cant bear to watch dis crap ,im sorry but the idea ov GC leaving the show for sometime  for his marriage in itself is ver annoying i mean already there is nuthing much to watch in GHSP still we managed just cuz ov GURTI/MAANEET but now its a limit i think its better they show a lavish maaneet wedding hot hot SR and ened it up,acha dikhanae k chakkar mein they are torturing us yar,im in love wid GHSP,MAANEET AND GURTI Cry but dis isnt my fav show .sorry if ive hurt u lot but m crying rite now had never thot ov quitting the show but i waste a lot ov my precious time ,watching it ,however it was acceptable wen i got the fruit ,lekin abhi tears hotay hain meri aankhon mien har epi k baad.i wud better quit wid some good maaneet/gurti moments
p.s abhi wedding shopping kely leave lai rahen hain ,then for their HM and thenz for GOD KNOWS WATConfusedDead,Angry
show gaya bhaarha mienAngry

Go to top