Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Newly wedded Couple - full celebration now closed! (Page 64)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
beautiful designs nisha.   jannat, payal  we love the sweets .  we many of us are not able to attend we will continue tomorrow also, what say nisha?

aish special

Edited by kavyasam - 16 January 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishpayal_4

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Du_Nishaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Yes guys kavya is right - its tomorrow as well.

we will like some dhamakal stuff for arohi and arjun

so be ready day will be the 24 hours sangeet and mehendi

and tomorow panditji said for the girl's haldi will be at night at 7.30 pm

and it will be the 'vedic' style as Arohi wanted it so.

Many of us are taken with shopping the last thing as the wedding was unplanned and we have to take care of the kitchen as well for the elders can rest also for the big day which is why most of us said they will have the sangeet and mehendi in thre morning too.

bang on

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@nisha - change mohabbat lounge also in title, lets us say Arjuhi wedding , it will more precise , hai na? plus I made an index in pg 1 chk it out, still editing,    in the end I will copy paste it in the last page also.  

wow tmrw is one big day, first of all  episode will be tense, second dhamal here, plus vedic style nice Thumbs Up,  comon imaginative and creative people get to work be ready tomorrow Tongue

Du_Nishaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
@ Kavya - I checked it the events minutes - wowClap
I changed the title: Come and Celebrate: Arjun and Arohi wedding!
My mind has already gone to shaadi ki baad some scenes i wanna scene between hubby and wifeyROFL
I don't mind any of the kavyanjali romantic scenes on Arjuhi - but i definitely mind the revenge one and the drunk scene - rest they were for me the first ekta couple who sizzled the screenWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starglitter567kavyasamaksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i'v set up the stage and made some arrangements for tomorrow's functions...hpe u guys like it Tongue

Edited by glitter567 - 16 January 2011 at 3:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishchanni_staraksh4IFkavyasampayal_4

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys the ceremony had to be delayed till tomorrow morning because at the Ahluwalias,:
(1) first we took lot of time to dress Arohi, as she never had so much drink like yesterday, she got a hangover so we were all occupied but send some of the friends to wear the mehendi in the lounge and as for Arohi, we made her wore it in her room,excusing the elders that she wants to have time with only friends which is why she had mehendi in casuals  and she wanted to join in the dance for her own sangeet, she does not want to miss anything and we said we will have it in the morning before the haldi ritual starts.

Haldi ritual means a lot of things : the ritual of Simi as she is standing to be her sister, the katha before the ceremony, before all of that, make ups of arohi and ourselves.

tomorrow everyone will shine in the night in their outfits.

(2) Secondly reason of postponing is because of Gauri. She tried to break the door and she always did it and what we saw was  Rajveer chachu was unconsciousROFL 
Kyu - pata nahin ROFLROFL Some of the friends were ther helped Rajveer to get conscience by patting water in his face and when asked him he answered, he was on the mood for romance with wife and Gauri hits him with a vase ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Gauri yaaar kaise bibi hein tu.
Toh we said chachu come out as she will not change and locked Gauri again but this time one of 2 friends have to stay. I am going for the night shift making sure Gauri after a session with me, she will be better and accept hubby ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Okay guys, u enjoy. will pop whenever possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFpayal_4

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL gauri baaz nai aayegi,   and rajveer is dumb too, doesnt he know about the girl tonic,  he shld have given it to her na,  yeh police style mein shuru kiya hoga to woh dayan vase se maar di, time to give some lessons to chachu,  but no worries ppl, we got the situation under control.  so tmrw event will be on .

@jannat - superb arrangements Clap

Edited by kavyasam - 16 January 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index