Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Newly wedded Couple - full celebration now closed! (Page 48)

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@eshu 11 below 16 no alcoholic drinks,above 16 alcoholic drinks aur jo 16 ke  hain wat will u serve them LOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasamaksh4IF

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

going out night wohooo.. let me choose myy dresss heheh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

[YOUTUBE]
 http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FBE918C2919ACABC&playnext=1&v=IwGyI6u_TOE

[/YOUTUBE]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nish--priyal--kavyasam

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
^^ on India-Forumm hehe

kavyasam

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
 Wow ..Loved all the shopping u guys did  and Yummm for all the sweets ..Smile   oh i sooooooo misss alll desi sweets .. BUT today is NOT the day for all dat Wink today is the day to go WILD ..Outta control ...as its the PARTY day..
 hope u ppl...that means  us Smarty smexy Don ke underworld wales and all policewale  lallus coz they r  ALLUSTongueLOL  enjoyed ur day at the spa and wow ..i wanna see u each one how u look ..and each one come to party wearing ONE DRESS TO KILL Wink and bring party food and kool desserts ..cakes pastries ,n cheesecakes n chocolate mousse.
   AGAIN PPL USE color THEME ..

Girls' side: Let's use all the girls' colours: Pink,red,orange.
Guys' side: Let's use all guys' colour: black,purple,blue.
       @SHIKHA ....thank u ..for the drinks ..hope it has all the material we LIKE Wink LOL we want so much more .
     @Esha ..OMG ..i ma below 18 ....I SOOO LOVE U ...hahaha   what a morning ..and this is afta u seen my pict on FB Embarrassed ..ufff ..aaj i will spare my kid s..from calling me mama u look sooo hauttt !!! .. rite in the morning ..LOL they sure gonna wonder aaj ye mama ko kya hua Confused ..( BTW m kidding ..i dont ask then call me dat .. i betta explin ...nahi toh yaha ..log who dont have a wavelenghth to understand what is a joke and what is a "full of himself" attitude  ..will satrt topic about me too ...WinkWinkWinkWinkWink)
  okkk u guys have fun ..somebody plzz pm me how to upload songs here so that i can bring some somg afta i get dressed to kill and ppl get reday to groove ..all songs ..even smexy close dance somgs ..i am getting ..somedody . Tongue.to entertain u ..he is EXPERT in close dancing ..i mean thats only he can do so i thot why not use him here ..Wink
 let me go get dressed and come back ..see u all plzz dress for the occassion ..ITS PARTY TODAY !!.

Edited by Allwaysindian - 15 January 2011 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasam

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
 OH and i forgot ..only 21 and above will get Cocktails ...thats the legal limit ppl  NOT 16 nor 18 Tongue ..baki saare get mocktail .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19kavyasampayal_4

akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Arjuhiguyz shadi main ladki walo ko jyada work karna parta hai.. Smile so i m thinking that i m coming from girls side Wink kyonki alhuwalias to waise bhi apni police ke duty main busy rahte hain Smile so that why they are not gong to do anythng nd waise bhi shadi apne Arjuhi ke hai shadi main koi kami nahi rehni chaiye dats why i m decided that i m coming frm girls side.. Smile Smile

kavyasam

payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@shilpa- Any theme??/  for today's party .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindiankavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index