Newly wedded Couple - full celebration now closed! - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
 Wow ..Loved all the shopping u guys did  and Yummm for all the sweets ..😊   oh i sooooooo misss alll desi sweets .. BUT today is NOT the day for all dat πŸ˜‰ today is the day to go WILD ..Outta control ...as its the PARTY day..
 hope u ppl...that means  us Smarty smexy Don ke underworld wales and all policewale  lallus coz they r  ALLUSπŸ˜›πŸ˜†  enjoyed ur day at the spa and wow ..i wanna see u each one how u look ..and each one come to party wearing ONE DRESS TO KILL πŸ˜‰ and bring party food and kool desserts ..cakes pastries ,n cheesecakes n chocolate mousse.
   AGAIN PPL USE color THEME ..

Girls' side: Let's use all the girls' colours: Pink,red,orange.
Guys' side: Let's use all guys' colour: black,purple,blue.
       @SHIKHA ....thank u ..for the drinks ..hope it has all the material we LIKE πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† we want so much more .
     @Esha ..OMG ..i ma below 18 ....I SOOO LOVE U ...hahaha   what a morning ..and this is afta u seen my pict on FB 😳 ..ufff ..aaj i will spare my kid s..from calling me mama u look sooo hauttt !!! .. rite in the morning ..πŸ˜† they sure gonna wonder aaj ye mama ko kya hua πŸ˜• ..( BTW m kidding ..i dont ask then call me dat .. i betta explin ...nahi toh yaha ..log who dont have a wavelenghth to understand what is a joke and what is a "full of himself" attitude  ..will satrt topic about me too ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
  okkk u guys have fun ..somebody plzz pm me how to upload songs here so that i can bring some somg afta i get dressed to kill and ppl get reday to groove ..all songs ..even smexy close dance somgs ..i am getting ..somedody . πŸ˜›.to entertain u ..he is EXPERT in close dancing ..i mean thats only he can do so i thot why not use him here ..πŸ˜‰
 let me go get dressed and come back ..see u all plzz dress for the occassion ..ITS PARTY TODAY !!.

Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
 OH and i forgot ..only 21 and above will get Cocktails ...thats the legal limit ppl  NOT 16 nor 18 πŸ˜› ..baki saare get mocktail .
Arjuhiguyz shadi main ladki walo ko jyada work karna parta hai.. 😊 so i m thinking that i m coming from girls side πŸ˜‰ kyonki alhuwalias to waise bhi apni police ke duty main busy rahte hain 😊 so that why they are not gong to do anythng nd waise bhi shadi apne Arjuhi ke hai shadi main koi kami nahi rehni chaiye dats why i m decided that i m coming frm girls side.. 😊 😊
@shilpa- Any theme??/  for today's party .....
Originally posted by payal_4

@shilpa- Any theme??/  for today's party .....
.. Lets wear smexy ..evening wear ....not a classic indian dresses but indo wester will be ok ..the more the smexier the merrier πŸ˜‰ we can wear ..BLACK or RED  if its ok will all . 
yayiee...i turned 18...i gotta b on my sweet innocent li'l arohi's syd! :)
what's the bride-to-be wearing?
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

.. Lets wear smexy ..evening wear ....not a classic indian dresses but indo wester will be ok ..the more the smexier the merrier πŸ˜‰ we can wear ..BLACK or RED  if its ok will all . 
                      dats a gd idea !! c am gona wear dis hws it??

HOTTTTTTT  SINGHANIA's  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰