Both sides are even now

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it today..coz arjun is back to his own form..an yes he has a justified reason for this i dun regret coz still now arohi hasnt understood arjun...she hates him more now...so we wud see a full war from arjuhi which will slowly turn and bloom into love..❤️....both the characters r even now..excited for the coming track!!!!..😳..this is something we havent seen before in any show though we have seen many shows where marriage starts in form of revenge..but there either heroine is good or hero is good..and the oher  is at fault but here both hate each other...and the way it is shown is breathtaking!!!..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
actually....completely agree to your words.
m loving since these two days like anythng..
though m not sure about cheekuhi...but arjun mind blowing u turn
loved that whole alluwalia talk..and arjun toh wht do I say..m actually so happy to see him again in that presenting him self in bad guy...not directly bad guy😆we knw our guy..
but m more on arjun's side
decide your sides..guys😆😆😆though we now ultimately its arjun and arohi in one side all of ous in others but till war..choose your sides
-Olly- thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelina285

actually....completely agree to your words.
m loving since these two days like anythng..
though m not sure about cheekuhi...but arjun mind blowing u turn
loved that whole alluwalia talk..and arjun toh wht do I say..m actually so happy to see him again in that presenting him self in bad guy...not directly bad guy😆we knw our guy..
but m more on arjun's side
decide your sides..guys😆😆😆though we now ultimately its arjun and arohi in one side all of ous in others but till war..choose your sides

oh yes i am excited still fingers crossed!!..and yes i am on arjun's side coz the moment arohi said goodbye to arjun i lost all my sypathy for her!!....go arjun go get her..and we r sure u will love her soon..😉,,ya loved it when arjun caught rajveer by his neck and pushed him!!..😈..he deserved that..i wish arjun cud do that to gauri as well!!😆
wida thumbnail
we will see somee thrillign sceness
somee mindblowing dramaa
andd actionss
angelina285 thumbnail
actually i wanted to see gauris face when he touched her🤣
and alluwalis cldn't do anythng...arjun said I used to love you and still alluwalia cldn't do anythng🤣🤣
man I jst loved todays acting and episode
amazing day
-Olly- thumbnail
ya it was full on episode today just loved every bit of it!!!!..for the first time in the indian television did we see a strong character like arjun singhania!!!..wat a man!!!...just loving him....he is wrong yet he is not..😉...kuddos to karan for bringing life in  this character ...and the way he entered and sat in the weding lol as if he was the main guest there..😆 loved it
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wish arjun could see past arohi when they were talking and see those expressions on Gauri's face..  all the while i was thinking.. "someone, anyone.. turn arnd and slap her"
kavyasam thumbnail
I  just  caught up  a  part,  will have to watch it properly. 
wow   arohi  is really ready to get married to chiku ,  and both hate each other 🥺  temporary  anger  ko  hate samajh rahe hai dono.  

tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m totally on arjun side.arohi is not d gal who can be luved.m very upset with arohi.i hate her.
angelina285 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

ya it was full on episode today just loved every bit of it!!!!..for the first time in the indian television did we see a strong character like arjun singhania!!!..wat a man!!!...just loving him....he is wrong yet he is not..😉...kuddos to karan for bringing life in  this character ...and the way he entered and sat in the weding lol as if he was the main guest there..😆 loved it

🤣🤣🤣🤣
so true...poor arohi...side mein concentrate karegi ki arjun ko dekhegi😆😆
that is another thng ki there are chances of arjun to sbe in cheekus place
jab tak cheeku has his sleeping beauty sleep🤣🤣
gold facial...glow 🤣🤣🤣arohi is she marrying a guy???😕😕😕🤣🤣🤣