India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Both sides are even now

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
loved it today..coz arjun is back to his own form..an yes he has a justified reason for this i dun regret coz still now arohi hasnt understood arjun...she hates him more now...so we wud see a full war from arjuhi which will slowly turn and bloom into love..Heart....both the characters r even now..excited for the coming track!!!!..Embarrassed..this is something we havent seen before in any show though we have seen many shows where marriage starts in form of revenge..but there either heroine is good or hero is good..and the oher  is at fault but here both hate each other...and the way it is shown is breathtaking!!!..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakhadija-kmhAllwaysindiantanu111aangelina285aksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SGSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxwida

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
actually....completely agree to your words.
m loving since these two days like anythng..
though m not sure about cheekuhi...but arjun mind blowing u turn
loved that whole alluwalia talk..and arjun toh wht do I say..m actually so happy to see him again in that presenting him self in bad guy...not directly bad guyLOLwe knw our guy..
but m more on arjun's side
decide your sides..guysLOLLOLLOLthough we now ultimately its arjun and arohi in one side all of ous in others but till war..choose your sides
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

actually....completely agree to your words.
m loving since these two days like anythng..
though m not sure about cheekuhi...but arjun mind blowing u turn
loved that whole alluwalia talk..and arjun toh wht do I say..m actually so happy to see him again in that presenting him self in bad guy...not directly bad guyLOLwe knw our guy..
but m more on arjun's side
decide your sides..guysLOLLOLLOLthough we now ultimately its arjun and arohi in one side all of ous in others but till war..choose your sides
oh yes i am excited still fingers crossed!!..and yes i am on arjun's side coz the moment arohi said goodbye to arjun i lost all my sypathy for her!!....go arjun go get her..and we r sure u will love her soon..Wink,,ya loved it when arjun caught rajveer by his neck and pushed him!!..Evil Smile..he deserved that..i wish arjun cud do that to gauri as well!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285aksh4IF

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
we will see somee thrillign sceness
somee mindblowing dramaa
andd actionss
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
actually i wanted to see gauris face when he touched herROFL
and alluwalis cldn't do anythng...arjun said I used to love you and still alluwalia cldn't do anythngROFLROFL
man I jst loved todays acting and episode
amazing day
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
ya it was full on episode today just loved every bit of it!!!!..for the first time in the indian television did we see a strong character like arjun singhania!!!..wat a man!!!...just loving him....he is wrong yet he is not..Wink...kuddos to karan for bringing life in  this character ...and the way he entered and sat in the weding lol as if he was the main guest there..LOL loved it
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
i wish arjun could see past arohi when they were talking and see those expressions on Gauri's face..  all the while i was thinking.. "someone, anyone.. turn arnd and slap her"
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I  just  caught up  a  part,  will have to watch it properly. 
wow   arohi  is really ready to get married to chiku ,  and both hate each other Broken Heart  temporary  anger  ko  hate samajh rahe hai dono.  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index