Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

VIREN- THE DREAM MAN! NIVREN- THE ROMANTIC COUPLE!

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Wat an episode... Wow VIREN aka KiNSHUK has proved that he is the dream man of every girl.. Who wouldnt want a hus like him... He won the competition and the way he raised nivi's hands in the air... I loved the way he went frwd and came back to nivi... So damn cute... BUT I XPCTED A KISS ON NIVI'S HANDS.... IT WUD HAVE BEEN SO DARN ROMANTIC!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming GOSH AND VIREN IS GETTING SO HOT DAY BY DAY... THEY WON AND THAT WAS THE BEST PART!!!
AND FINALLY NIVI HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH VIREN... GOSH THE WAITING DIALOGUE ANDSHE DREAMT OF HIM HOLDING HER HAND!
 THE DOOR SCENE!!!!! GOSH IT WAS SUPERB!!! AND JANUABLE!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming NIVI JUS CUDNT STOP LOOKIN AT HIM... I CUDNT STOP LOOKING AND STARING AT THE SCREEN THEN HOW CUD NIVI STOP STARING AT HER MOST ROMANTIC AND LOVING HUS!!!! GOSH IM IN LOVE AND THE LOVE IS CROSSING LIMITS...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
KINSHUK LOOKED DAMN CUTE IN THAT STARING SCENE... AND THE SCENE WHERE HE ASKS NIVI- KYA TUM MUJHE DHOONDH RAHI HO??? WOW WOW WOW!!! MY HEART JUST CUDNT STOP BEATING...
but guys why was viren paying that guy and what was the dialogue at the end of the epi??? i didnt like the bckground music... it had tht pyhcic feeling... I dont want to see him pyhcic... I WANT MORE AND MORE NIVREN SCENES.... THE ROMANCE HAS BEGUN AND I WANT MORE AND MORE!!! GOSH ABHI KINSHUK RAAT KO BHI MERE SAPNO MEIN AANE LAGA HAIN!!! WAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? HEY saniha wazzup at your side today??? Hw mad have u becum seeing kinshuk today???Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAPriyaThakurMonuKaKinshukJasleenVirMan_ArShiSofna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top