Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun: I am my own God (Page 2)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nimz-KMH

agree with manoj...
super disappointed with the "God" dialogues......
Thanks nimzeeHug love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
KARAN U R OUTSTANDING
mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
he couldn't have done better than this................arjun rocked the epi yesterday..............he is marvellous........
khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
He did an awesm job in the drunk scene really thought he is drunk perfect expressions n he enacted his emotions beautifully
--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
mujhe toh daar lag raha tha kahin gir na jaye
i was praying 4 him
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@ishika awesome poetry..

most definitely he is going to finally get love, when he hates her with all his heart.. LOLkinda ironic 

but thats the 'nayi love story' for us..
the god angle, i like that because its right that god is not to be blamed

but for a person who has never seen real happiness in life, Arjun has just now lost two important support systems in his life, Rashi and Arohi. He blames himself for Rashi's mishap and he blames Arohi for it. His blame is not that she pushed Rashi down the stairs, but that she is the reason Rashi was even on the stairs that day. 

When a person is hurt to this extent, he blames himself and he finds comfort in shifting the blame to someone else - in most cases it becomes God's responsibility. Isn't it true that we who believe in destiny, also blame destiny for all the negative things in our lives? But eventually, once we find the strength to face those hurdles in life, we realize that blaming god was childish.. Arjun is feeling sad, angry, depressed, guilty, rage, and most of all betrayal right now. Love taught him to trust in all good things including life and god. Now Hate will teach him the other extremes. In some sense, "I am my own God" is going to giving him more strength to face the oncoming hurdles. He opened up to Arohi, and he feels betrayed by her; now he needs to rebuild that wall around him. 

And now i am depressed Unhappy
singsongsay Groupbie
singsongsay
singsongsay

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
I felt so sorry for him-he has ow offically lost faith in god
hope Arjun has a problem-free life now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index