Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 9)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@eshu- i love the colour contrast.....n aro will look sexy.........who will save arjun then??.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@ Shibz not yet watched.

this one she wears only for Arjun;-)
ha ha...only for Arjun?! but on the TV..sab ko dikhegaLOLLOL

when they had romance and Kavya was drunk and when Anjali was pregnant, he felt betrayed that his wife wanted him to go mental and continuous poisoning from his mother.
ShockedA big NO from my side as well!!! but i dun think it is possible here..it makes no sense den...coz Arjun loves her madly anyways.. but it can b the other way aroundWink

I did not watch any shows but any of the hard BTish scene - a big NO on KMH!

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
ROFL@ Shibz the thing even Kavya was madly in love with Anjali, we know thatLOL
The other way round:
Arohi drunk and romance only for this at the end:

the first few seconds;-)
well this one better;-) rather than rona dhona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
lol...well but Arjun is a mature character...unlike kavya was a mama's boy kinda guyWink
so i dun think Arjun will hate the fact that Arohi took advantage of himWink ye mai kya bol rahi hun?LOLEmbarrassed

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

ROFL@ ShibzLOL
The other way round:
Arohi drunk and romance only for this at the end:

the first few seconds;-)
well this one better;-) rather than rona dhona
ha ha...muskaan!!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

@shibz exactly but one thing is common:

Both of them hold someone more than themselves:

Kavya held his mom like a God

Arjun held Mr Singhania as if he can lay his life for the indebtedness.

I don't think RPS will do the mother in law instigation and even Mrs Singhania as she least care.

Yet it can be instigated from Ahluwalias itself that arohi complains all what she does not and yeah 'arohi takin fyda of arjun'LOL we no arjun wont let this happen.

but they will need to understnd enemity is for familysake and in bedroom they are really hubby wifeyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

and i love muskii;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

he he Nisha..even i was thinkin bout wat she'l wear after the weddinWink the hope not sarees...well actually anythin  is ok but i want Arjun to go haaayeeeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming for the 1st time she wears a saree..Wink
well u think she'l stick to her casual wear?Ermm i badly want to see her in casual clothes though... no wonder she was repeating her clothes for a month now since after teh weddin she'l get a new wardrobeTongue but will she go to Arjun's house? can Arjun take her home forcibly?
u know i think in the maha epi she'l realize dat Arjun actually loves her n dat Gauri lied to her...n if she hasnt moved to Arjun's place den she might do itWink after dat mission manao Arjun begins...i soo wana see tehir cute nok jhoksDay Dreaming so wana see Arohi blabberin again...
yhh...me2..i wud love 2 c arohi in saree's...but only sumtimes...so out arjun can just keep staring at her...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....wud love those scenes...Embarrassed..n i wanna see her in casual werar too..bene long since she wore dem...Ouch...she's wore all her suits nearly 2-3 times nw..LOL..reminded me on KMH1...where she used 2 repeat her salwar's..Wink...n yhh im sure she will get a new wardrobe..hopefully..Tongue..i just hope arjun takes arohi 2 his cottage....i love that cottage..it just luks so romantic...Heart..n me2 miss arohi's blabbering..Disapprove..n i badly want arohi 2 realise how much arjun loves her..n sumhow i want Gauri's truth 2 b out...Angry..but wonder how will Ahluwalia's react seeing arjuhi married..Shocked..will they let arohi 2 wid arjun...i dnt think so...n stupid rajveer will lose his cool again n arwind n sudhir will have 2 stop him...LOLLOLLOL...D'oh...i wanna see their nok jhoks too..n their love story starting all over again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..but i think arjun will b harsh on her for a few days...but arohi will also do the same..n den later on there will b a change of heart..
Day Dreaming..i hope dis time we get 2 c diff n unique arjuhi scenes too..Embarrassed...n omg Gauri's reaction seeing arjuhi marriage...she will go into coma..ROFLROFL...poor Rashi..dunnoe wats guna happen wid her....cv's need 2 show her feelings rite nw...bt not a single hospital scene shown..Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey guys!!

I don't think Arjun will hide the fact that he married arohi and not that kabotar. Firstly because Arjun's a sher!! he's not afraid of anyone and can face the Alhuwalia's alone. Secondly, he married Arohi for revenge and he would surely want to see all the Alhuwalia's broken & sad after revealing the fact that he has taken away their most precious thing (person) which is Arohi.

I would never want our Arjun to be a coward. I would want him to face everyone and make them realize how much pain Rashi's MC has caused them.

Waiting for monday anxiously!! hayeee.. yeh weekend kab khatam hoga!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top