Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 8)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
shibz the marriage may happen on monday and thn on tuesday the face of the groom wud be revealed..but then after that i am sure no one wud let arohi go with arjun..so may be arjun wont reveal himself untill he takes arohi quitely to somewhere else..and then here in ahluwalias cheeku wud come running saying that he overslept a little and everyone wud be shocked!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
oly...BT creatives have dis memory loss syndrome...otherwise i could expect them to live in teh cottage gifted to Arjun by his Dad...lets see...cant say anythin....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

shibz the marriage may happen on monday and thn on tuesday the face of the groom wud be revealed..but then after that i am sure no one wud let arohi go with arjun..so may be arjun wont reveal himself untill he takes arohi quitely to somewhere else..and then here in ahluwalias cheeku wud come running saying that he overslept a little and everyone wud be shocked!!!
@bold:ha ha...even i was think this could happen.. oh!! if Arjun takes her sumwher den it should b dat cottage...WinkEmbarrassed but teh TC article also says dat der will b lots of drama after wedding too...so it was holdin me back from thinkin dat Arjun would move out easily with Arohi after teh wedding...

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
ya i know shibz..BT has a memory loss prob..but still i wud like them to be alone..LOL..they can fight,romance pull each others hairs watever..LOL...

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -Olly-

@bold:ha ha...even i was think this could happen.. oh!! if Arjun takes her sumwher den it should b dat cottage...WinkEmbarrassed but teh TC article also says dat der will b lots of drama after wedding too...so it was holdin me back from thinkin dat Arjun would move out easily with Arohi after teh wedding...
ya in that article it was written that post marriage there will be lots of drama!!..lol dunno may be he wud have to fight them!!..or dunno..Confused hoping for the best!!

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i am just waiting how wud arohi accept arjun as her hubby!!!!

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
 @ Shibz not yet watched.

Yes I will also like to see her in a saree the first time with Arjun and if only ekta has seen Shilpa's posted collection. I chose this one when they are on the way to honeymoon or anything - this one she wears only for Arjun;-)

Hey Shibz I hope Ekta spared us from what you just said:
(1) That Arohi even married will stay at her placeGeek
You know when she was confused, she grew a strong character and for that I wish Ekta does not go BTish and goes that Arohi always knew Arjun is the one fate chosen and even angry goes for it. Perhaps fight from Ahluwalias male but then realised she is already a Singhania now and the pandit too is there in the pic and reminded to all of them such the love story has now started

(2) I don't want to see KavyAnjali scenes dear,I mean the taunting one:
Especially when they had romance and Kavya was drunk and when Anjali was pregnant, he felt betrayed that his wife wanted him to go mental and continuous poisoning from his mother.
For a simple reason because Kavya character was sweet and impulsive and let others decide for him while this is not the case of Arjun.

I did not watch any shows but any of the hard BTish scene - a big NO on KMH!

I want to see Arohi grew in character and with her bubbly character wins everyone's heart. Understand that the circumstance was tight but still for the betterment and yes even I will like to see if in any situation they will live without the surname of Singhania(least occur as Biji is here) I won't mind to watch in a different way like Tulsi (the esrly beginning) who withstands all the storms and save her married life and bring the betterment of the family. I won't mind seeing this side of Arohi but not in a Tulsi way, rather than going along her own chirpy selfless character and this character can do it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

@shikha.........i think they will show proper arjuhi wedding when both will get married with love n understanding....n not with haterd n confusion....Smile

ya i was thin
king same . this wedding will happen again with proper celebrations n functions ..after all misundestandings will over .Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

Go to top