Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 7)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
yes Eshu..its karan for sure..:D the first thing that grabbed my attention is his hands...the threads...
dunno how cheeku sits but this defo is karan....he has a unique style of sittingWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasammushiroxx-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Exactly shibz. same thing for me too and like u say his style of sitting, damned, Karan can't even keep a suspense for usLOL

And on how,in the pic, it is seen that Shef is not happy,she's disturbed so if Shef is frustrated so she is not able to help.

Kehte hein nah no one can stop Arjun Singhania ans now back up with billu makhand- no one can stop them.

One thing that I love on Arjun Singhania other than his fiery sparkle eyes is he is damned so smart and self confident and cool (oops did i say one thing, sorryLOL)

And on Arohi Ahluwalia what I love is her strong willed, her chirpy bubbly self and her clean heart.Wink

I am pretty sure its these three doings, just like they managed on the folkloric rajasthani wear on first episode and the police uniform for the kidnap.

this friendship is absolutely beyond anything - and rocking too;-)

Am more happy to see Arohi with casual wear now you know,we know all those cool wear in the jungle was from ArjunLOL 

I am so happy on this bit tooLOL
She will not wear saree like Gauri will sheLOL I mean she knows when the occasion to wear saree.

We are all thinking that Arjun has taken revenge but it can be this turn too:
Arjun married her out of his true love but Arohi misunderstood it to be a sweet revenge.
Continuous nok jhok from Arohi side herself until she realised she is wrong and see Arjun's side.

Now all I hope is no divorce and rona dhona sceneLOL as a continuation in story.
divorce idea should not be cropped in arjuhi as its already the theme in gauri and rajveer.

I am just waiting the over to be over to see the chirpy nature of Arohi!
Oh Arohi we know you too well, you are a free bird with Arjun and you keep loosing yourself with him.
Time to be bubbly again sweets and dare you if you start revealing your happiness with GauriLOLLOL because even Gauri knows the old cottage.

Well reveal whatever you want with shef and let shef ongoing coming in your house raise a love interest between mikha'il shef LOLLOLLOL well romit is sweet nah so he is having the panga with sanchit.

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxx-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yea...i'm soo happy...n excited..!!! wondr how he manages to take the place...u think Billu Makrand?Ermm
soo soo lookin forward to the comin epis...i'm sure it will b a cliff hanger on Mon..at the most...the groom's face will b shown at the end only...leavin the whole family in shock...hope its executed well n we aint disappointed...
btw...from SBB, it seemed like a cliche scene before the wedding from BT shows..where in the bride's ex lover talks to the bride in a room bout how much he loves her n dat hez sorry for wat he did to her.... i'm not happy with dis scene as of now...lets see how everythin is put together...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxx-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Res! Just going to catch the episode!
@Anjali: So sorry for not updating  mine for 13/1Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@ shibz i edited my last post.

but whose the ex lover of arohi - hahahah thts only arjun -past present future all him.

how  can they show this in KMH2 esp arjuhiD'oh and it can be Arohi is convinced by gauri to get in the wedding.

lol, kash they did a wedding like we will do in the virtual gameLOL

for all the price tag of Cheekoo, he could have a hire the world most expensive wedding place and not the same studio where we see all BTians couple marry. its a little on kavyanjali wave for the moment and i want to see wat real fusion is she doing.

@neethi - join the pasrty fun on the arjuhi wedding,u got the link on pg1.
the opening explains everything

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 5:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxx-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
dats wat i'm wonderin how dey'l make it possible for the two alone to talk before teh wedding?!D'oh it was like Arjun walkin down the stairs n with sum naughty mysterious expressions he moves his head to the side..actually lookin back at Arohi hu is behind him... did u watch that segment?

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
he he Nisha..even i was thinkin bout wat she'l wear after the weddinWink the hope not sarees...well actually anythin  is ok but i want Arjun to go haaayeeeeeeeeeeeDay Dreaming for the 1st time she wears a saree..Wink
well u think she'l stick to her casual wear?Ermm i badly want to see her in casual clothes though... no wonder she was repeating her clothes for a month now since after teh weddin she'l get a new wardrobeTongue but will she go to Arjun's house? can Arjun take her home forcibly?
u know i think in the maha epi she'l realize dat Arjun actually loves her n dat Gauri lied to her...n if she hasnt moved to Arjun's place den she might do itWink after dat mission manao Arjun begins...i soo wana see tehir cute nok jhoksDay Dreaming so wana see Arohi blabberin again...

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
shibz u spoke my words..i think that arohi wont accept arjun as his hubby and wont put sindoor i think so..i also want her to wear casuals..and main thing is i want them to be alone ..in the cottage ..where arohi got drunk!!..wat do u think shibz? wat will they show in maha episode?Confused...and ya i also cudnt understand when arjun came downsatirs and arohi was at the back!!

Go to top