Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [14/1 - Epi. 56] Schedule Pg. 11 (Page 6)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
what a classic epi.....ClapClapClap
 The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection
from the starting of the show...karan's acting has improved tremendously.....n last night's epi was his best performance....ClapClapClap
arjun's dialogues were so fab....he stunned arohi......the way he said....i will make ur life hell....i loved u a lot but now i hate u....

If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself.  What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.  ~Hermann Hesse
this quote goes so well for both arjun n arohi....both hate eachother coz they get affected by eachother...Embarrassed
arohi coming to her room n taking oath of being happy n forgetting arjun.....kritika was fab in that scene....n she was looking so pretty......like glitter said i also had a girl crush when she walked down the stairs in her wedding dress...ROFLEmbarrassed
arjun's hill-scene was the most captivating scene in the entire epi....it showed his pain, his anger n his revenge all in one single go......Clap
n chiku's entry was hilarious.....the way he said...BACH GYA MEIN ZINDA BACH GYA....ROFL
then the wedding mandap.....n arjun's entry was a killer one....Day Dreaming looking forward to monday's epi....Tongue
@everyone- awesome takes....Clap mine was a short one...EmbarrassedLOL
@shikha.........i think they will show proper arjuhi wedding when both will get married with love n understanding....n not with haterd n confusion....Smile

Edited by mushirox - 14 January 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHDu_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19kavyasamSobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
ok guys i know i am bit late ..hehe..anyways..as u all have said the episode was fab due to karanima's fab performances..specially karan's...

but i was expecting rashi scene today..dunno where is she?.may be the CVs r concentrating more on arjuhi ..ok but wat kind of marriage is this?..same place where sur-abhay,arohi-karan sigh and finally arjuhi marriage took place!!Thumbs Down...anyways since it was cheekuhi marriage so i din mind but excecution cud have been better!!Evil Smile...and yes that cheeku needs beauty sleep..ROFL..wat a man or an animal!!!...or fruit watever!!...

loved  the convo of arjun with god!! it was bery realistic..sometimes when ppl bear more pain than wat they can take it happens..and karan's acting was fab..but i was afraid he was walking on that narrow path omg!!Shocked..karan is indeed very brave!!..and also the challenge of arjun to the ulluwalias!!....

hated arohi like anything today..she is a hard hearted..actually she din love arjun anyday ..she is a very practical character ..i suppose but so practical!!..Angry..anyways...now that she also hates arjun...so arjun wont be able to hurt her much!!..Wink..and so does she..it will be full on masti cum takkar...though we have seen many marriages in shows where either hero or heroine marries each other coz of revenge and any one of them is a poor soul but here none of them r poor ...both r even!!..so it will be fun to watch....
 me still thinking how arjun will do the dulha swap?Confused..ok lets see..
but execution wasnt good..hoping to see a better excecuted epi on monday!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHSHIKHA19AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
still haven't watched the episode...opened the thread, did my assignment and ran to college LOL stayed there for a 4hr lecture, brain was so fused that i came home and slept for 5hrs LOL and then went out with my cousins and bro-bhabhi cuz it was one of my cousins bday Embarrassed came back, ate the cake LOL and then hung out...still haven't watched the episode D'oh

will watch it now Embarrassed and then maybe give my take today...Confused my cousins are sleeping so idk if i will like to be awake for too long...lights are off and the laptops light is bad for my eyes like this...as it is i need to get my eyes checked LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
NOTE: PM me if you would like to open the thread anytime this coming week Embarrassed

Monday - Pooja
Tuesday - Neethi
Wednesday - Maria
Thursday - Neethi
Friday - Pooja
Saturday (Maha epi) - Anjali

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 17 January 2011 at 4:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
res

a very very and the most sad episode till now in KMH2 but hats off to both karan and kritika especially karan the way he inacted a bruised lover was just outstanding ClapClapClapClaphe outstandingly portrayed every emotion of what arjun must be going through as a bhai whos beloved sister just lost the first true happiness of her own ,as a mamu who lost the baby without even seeing her/his face and as a lover who got ditched by the love of his because he thinks she took away his and his sister's happiness. ClapClap StarStar
Karan firstly portrayed arjun's extreme love towards arohi and did everything he could to make her happy and come to him with all her will and now when the situations just took a flip he is protraying the extremist arjun again but now his hatred towards arohi is at extreme point even more intense than the love he felt for her. CryCryClapStarClapStar
i loved everybit of today's episode right from the start to the end and for the first i felt that there wasnt and unnecessary scene which shouldnt be there.Star
And arjun arohi's scene as i could describe in one word was just intense
i feel like watching it again and again and the way arjun combs arohi's hair was ....
Wow so the ahluwalias especially DJ and KSA know that arjun's hatred is much more intense than his love.ShockedLOL
Ohhh they used saaya bhi sath Day Dreaming
i know though songs dont matter that much in a scene but this song just added the sadness to the scene CryCry
Arohi you said it right from tommorow onwards a new story will begin which would end with only happiness around Dancing
and its not a goodbye its a welcome welcomeWinkLOL
Arjun CryCryCry
dont feel dejected there is happiness stored for everyone in HIS book its just that there is right time for everything and you'll surely get your share of happiness when its the right timeSmile
Awww family time but arohi you said one thing wrong sanchit's favourite thing is to danceROFLROFL

Whatever may happen but chiks never ceases to crack me up he is such a loserROFLROFLROFL

Gauri is DeadDeadDead
ok i dont know anybody noticed it or not but since gauri became the vamp her make up has changed i mean suddenly its more blackishROFLROFLROFL

Chiks gadha phir se show off karna shuru ho gyaDeadROFL
haye arjun ka ye attitude sadqay jaonDay Dreaming
But still i am sad after watching the episodeCryCryCry

Edited by -tehreem- - 15 January 2011 at 6:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14AmnaIshkavyasammushiroxxAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
thanq Anjali..kavya..n Glitter..Embarrassed wats ya name?

@olly: u have reserved on the 1st page n gave your take on 6th?Evil Smile
@Pooja:hope u find time soon to update...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey Shibz thats the sweetest treat Karan gave us:
We can highly see that now it has already been shooted, we can see uno his 'raksha sutra' in his, hand the body itself slimmer than the other dulha, the way,the flowers are longer and the way the head is bending with the way of sitting, we know it is Arjun! No suspense on that and even him when he asked the question arohi se shaadi hogaye par kisse that was really light and now thats a prank we all like as we know there is only  a wedding!

Edited by Eshu11 - 15 January 2011 at 4:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianSHIKHA19kavyasammushiroxx-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

res

2. venue - so cliched ...almost 90% balaji wedding hppnd here .Thumbs Down

even Rakhi sawant's sangeet happened in the same venueROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post: